Professional Standards and Internal Affairs
The Waltham Police Departments is dedicated to providing the best police services possible to all of Waltham's’ citizens. It is the responsibility of every department member to promote this ideal.
Our officers are carefully selected and given the best available training. As society’s designated representative to uphold the law, Waltham Police Officers are held to a higher standard than other citizens.
It is the policy of the Waltham Police Department to forward commendations to officers and their supervisors and to thoroughly investigate complaints. If you have a commendation or complaint you may report it to the Office of the Chief of Police in person, by letter, or telephone (781-314-3500).
Information provided by the citizens of the community helps us maintain this standard and ideal. We strongly encourage both positive and negative comments about our performance from members of the community.
- Auxiliary Police
- Blank Motor Vehicle Crash Form
- Crime Mapping
- E-911 FAQ's
- Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness Tips
- Fight Crime. Submit a Tip.
- Filed Motor Vehicle Crash Forms
- Firearms Licensing Information
- Forms & Applications
- Identification Theft Information
- No Solicitation
- On-Line Reporting
- Permits Issued - Procedure
- Police Blotter & Arrest Log
- Professional Standards and Internal Affairs
- Sex Offender Registration
- Terrorism / Homeland Security
- Traffic Commission Reports
- Traffic Corner (info & city traffic laws)
- Traffic Safety Links
- Victim Witness Assistance Link
- WPD Social Media (NEXTDOOR added)
- Waltham Wanted