Waltham 9-1-1 Emergency Telecommunication Center
> View Contact Info
After Hours Phone Number
|SAVE A LIFE|
|STOP A CRIME|
|REPORT A FIRE|
The City of Waltham has Implemented a New Emergency Notification System. Please click on the Image below and Register your Phone Number Today!
For Questions Regarding Alerts, Please
You can Also Follow us on Twitter!
Attention Business Owners and Landlords
The Waltham 911 Emergency Center needs information from your business to facilitate the safety of our emergency responders. Up-to-date information assists police, fire, and medical personnel in their response and on any necessary follow up's. Please click on the link Information Updates and New Business to fill out important information. Completed forms can either be emailed or faxed. 781-314-3624 or email: Information Update
Please feel free to contact Dispatcher Julie Bruno at 781-893-3700 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Welcome to the City of Waltham 9-1-1 Center. Waltham is a city with a residential population of more than 60,000. This figure at least doubles during each weekday, presenting the public service agencies with some unique challenges in this community located 9 miles west of Boston. Waltham is the home of two major colleges. Brandeis University ( 415 South St. ) and Bentley College ( 385 Beaver St. ). Waltham also has a major highway run directly through it, Route 128. This makes Waltham streets very busy when there is heavy rush hour traffic on Rte 128.
|Robert Robillard||Police Lieutenant|
|Lorraine Ciccone||Chief Dispatcher|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I called 911 to request an ambulance for my daughter. Two minutes later a Fire Engine showed up. A few minutes later the ambulance arrived and took my daughter to the hospital. Did you make a mistake?
- I called 911 to ask about donating to a Fire Department fundraising drive for cancer. The man who answered rudely switched on a recording telling me to look up the business number. When I called back on that number the same man answered the phone!
- Let's say I'm choking and cannot speak. Can I call 911?
- Because of a severe physical challenge, I communicate with a TTY (teletypewriter). Can I call 911?
- If the person who answers my 911 call already has my phone number and address on his computer screen, why am I still asked to provide that information? Isn't that a waste of valuable time?
- Waltham Residents - BSB Needs your vote to determine the winner of their Charitable Giving Program!
- Waltham’s Bay State Bike Week 3rd Annual Bicycle Update!
- 2016 Registration for Waltham Youth Football & Cheer now OPEN
- 2016 Waltham Common Events Announced!
- Waltham City Council to recognize May 1st - May 7th, 2016 as "Public Service Recognition Week", thanking all City of Waltham employees!