> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Welcome to the Assessors Department! Here you will find here a synopsis of our real estate tax roll with descriptions of each single family, two family and three family house in Waltham. There is also a less detailed description of all other parcels of real estate in Waltham.
Click the Quick Links on the Left for Additional Information!
Or, to Email the Assessor's Office Click Here.
|Joseph R. Goode||Chairman|
|Robert S. McGovern||Member|
- Waltham Housing Voucher Lottery Announcement! Up to 50 housing vouchers will be available to qualified Waltham applicants for rental subsidy in Waltham - See details & how to apply here:
- A neighborhood meeting will be held on 1/30 for residents to give their ideas/feedback on the Senior Center parking lots & land
- Last call for Christmas Trees!
- Reminder - A Blast permit was issued at 250 Second Ave. Blasting began 1/06 & is expected to take about 3 weeks to complete. Details:
- The Waltham Cultural Council announced the award of 40 grants totaling $27,825 for cultural programs in Waltham! See the press release here: