> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
General questions and inquiries should be directed to: Clarence Richardson, Jr., Chairperson of the Waltham Historical Commission
Waltham Historical Commission
610 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02452
119 School Street
Waltham, MA 02452
May inquire in the Planning Department on the 2nd Floor.
The Waltham Historical Commission (WHC) is a seven member board that works to preserve, promote, and develop the historic assets of Waltham for present and future use. The WHC oversees the historical properties of the Wellington House and Stonehurst, the Robert Treat Paine Estate. The WHC reviews potential demolitions of buildings, assessing their impact on the historic landscape of the city.
The WHC meets monthly from September to June. Meetings are typically held on the second or third Monday of the month, at 7 PM. To appear before the WHC or to submit correspondence or information you must contact the Chairperson, Clarence Richardson, Jr 10 business days prior to the meeting.
Please note that any and all correspondence with the Waltham Historical Commission must be sent digitally to Clarence Richardson, Jr, Chairperson at: WHC@city.waltham.ma.us in addition to other forms of communication.
|Marie Daly||Member, Secretary|
|Laurence Alexander Green||Member|
|Mort Isaacson||Vice Chair|
|Pamela Lyons||Office Assistant|
|Clarence Richardson, Jr||Chairperson|
|Sean Wilson||Member, CPC Liaison|
- Heads Up - 1st Quarter Real Estate Bills are Due on Mon, August 1st!
- "The Moving Wall" Vietnam Veterans Memorial is coming to Waltham in August & volunteers are needed! Click for info:
- Waltham Spray Parks will be OPEN this week before opening for the season on June 27th!
- Smoke testing will be conducted starting next Weds, June 29th in the area of Beaver & Forest St
- Waltham Fourth of July Celebration Details Announced!