> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
General questions and inquiries should be directed to: Clarence Richardson, Jr., Chairperson of the Waltham Historical Commission
Waltham Historical Commission
610 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02452
119 School Street
Waltham, MA 02452
May inquire in the Planning Department on the 2nd Floor.
The Waltham Historical Commission (WHC) is a seven member board that works to preserve, promote, and develop the historic assets of Waltham for present and future use. The WHC oversees the historical properties of the Wellington House and Stonehurst, the Robert Treat Paine Estate. The WHC reviews potential demolitions of buildings, assessing their impact on the historic landscape of the city.
The WHC meets monthly from September to June. Meetings are typically held on the second or third Monday of the month, at 7 PM. To appear before the WHC or to submit correspondence or information you must contact the Chairperson, Clarence Richardson, Jr 10 business days prior to the meeting.
Please note that any and all correspondence with the Waltham Historical Commission must be sent digitally to Clarence Richardson, Jr, Chairperson at: WHC@city.waltham.ma.us in addition to other forms of communication.
|Marie Daly||Member, Secretary|
|Laurence Alexander Green||Member|
|Mort Isaacson||Vice Chair|
|Pamela Lyons||Office Assistant|
|Clarence Richardson, Jr||Chairperson|
|Sean Wilson||Member, CPC Liaison|
- Emergency Shelter at 92 FELTON ST will be OPEN Wednesday night (2/10), 8pm - 8am!
- Save the Date - Waltham's first annual Styrofoam Collection Day will be held April 30th!
- Public Notice from WFD regarding hydrant snow removal & safety pertaining to snow removal from roof areas.
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- Traffic lights at South & Highland Streets will be turned on and fully functioning as of this Thursday, 2/04!