> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To obtain Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission forms for submissions:
The office of the Waltham Board of License Commissioners and its staff is available to assist applicants for licenses, as well as existing licensees, with any matters pertaining to licenses, rules and regulations of the Waltham Board of License commissioners and the Alcoholic Beverages Commission. Please contact the office if information or assistance is needed. It is the objective of the office of the Commission to work as closely as possible with applicants and existing licensees to maintain the highest possible standards in regards to the sale and service of food and/or alcoholic beverages.
In addition to the granting of Alcoholic Beverage and Common Victualer Licenses the Board of License Commissioners is also responsible for the issuing of One-Day Alcohol Permits, Coin Operated Amusement Device Licenses and Entertainment Licenses.
Board of License Commissioners
|Wayne F. Brasco||Chairman|
|Kenneth W. Sumner||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Looking to buy your first home in Waltham? Register now for the May 2017 First Time Home Buyer Course!
- Last chance to sign up to volunteer at our annual citywide clean up this Saturday, April 29th!
- Waltham Students - Summer employment opportunities are still available! Deadlines to apply are fast approaching!
- A US Navy SEAL Brian J. Ouellette Dedication Event will be held on May 20th
- The Waltham Fire Department will be conducting annual hydrant inspections throughout the City 5/01-5/31