> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To obtain Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission forms for submissions:
The office of the Waltham Board of License Commissioners and its staff is available to assist applicants for licenses, as well as existing licensees, with any matters pertaining to licenses, rules and regulations of the Waltham Board of License commissioners and the Alcoholic Beverages Commission. Please contact the office if information or assistance is needed. It is the objective of the office of the Commission to work as closely as possible with applicants and existing licensees to maintain the highest possible standards in regards to the sale and service of food and/or alcoholic beverages.
In addition to the granting of Alcoholic Beverage and Common Victualer Licenses the Board of License Commissioners is also responsible for the issuing of One-Day Alcohol Permits, Coin Operated Amusement Device Licenses and Entertainment Licenses.
Board of License Commissioners
|Wayne F. Brasco||Chairman|
|Kenneth W. Sumner||Member|
- Please join us for our Annual Menorah Lighting on December 10th!
- Help celebrate & support all of Waltham's small businesses on Small Business Saturday, 11/28/15
- Mayor McCarthy invites you to Waltham's Annual Holiday Lighting on November 27th!
- School Committee to hold Staff & Community Forums regarding Elementary Schools capacity AND Dual Language Immersion Program
- Waltham Transportation Master Plan Public Meeting Presentation 11/18/15