> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To obtain Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission forms for submissions:
The office of the Waltham Board of License Commissioners and its staff is available to assist applicants for licenses, as well as existing licensees, with any matters pertaining to licenses, rules and regulations of the Waltham Board of License commissioners and the Alcoholic Beverages Commission. Please contact the office if information or assistance is needed. It is the objective of the office of the Commission to work as closely as possible with applicants and existing licensees to maintain the highest possible standards in regards to the sale and service of food and/or alcoholic beverages.
In addition to the granting of Alcoholic Beverage and Common Victualer Licenses the Board of License Commissioners is also responsible for the issuing of One-Day Alcohol Permits, Coin Operated Amusement Device Licenses and Entertainment Licenses.
Board of License Commissioners
|Wayne F. Brasco||Chairman|
|Kenneth W. Sumner||Member|
- Start getting your household hazardous products ready - Our first Minuteman collection event is on April 15th!
- Our 2017 Annual citywide clean up will be held on April 29th & volunteers are needed!
- National Grid's list of potential projects in 2017 & 2018 in Waltham:
- Waltham Students - Summer employment opportunities are currently available!
- The Waltham School Committee is holding a Public Hearing on the School Dept's Operating Budget, April 5th at 7:30pm: