> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To obtain Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission forms for submissions:
The office of the Waltham Board of License Commissioners and its staff is available to assist applicants for licenses, as well as existing licensees, with any matters pertaining to licenses, rules and regulations of the Waltham Board of License commissioners and the Alcoholic Beverages Commission. Please contact the office if information or assistance is needed. It is the objective of the office of the Commission to work as closely as possible with applicants and existing licensees to maintain the highest possible standards in regards to the sale and service of food and/or alcoholic beverages.
In addition to the granting of Alcoholic Beverage and Common Victualer Licenses the Board of License Commissioners is also responsible for the issuing of One-Day Alcohol Permits, Coin Operated Amusement Device Licenses and Entertainment Licenses.
Board of License Commissioners
|Wayne F. Brasco||Chairman|
|Kenneth W. Sumner||Member|
- Emergency Shelter at 92 FELTON ST will be OPEN Monday night (2/08) through Wednesday Night (2/10), 8pm - 8am!
- Public Notice from WFD regarding hydrant snow removal & safety pertaining to snow removal from roof areas.
- Save the Date - Waltham's first annual Styrofoam Collection Day will be held April 30th!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- Traffic lights at South & Highland Streets will be turned on and fully functioning as of this Thursday, 2/04!