> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To obtain Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission forms for submissions:
The office of the Waltham Board of License Commissioners and its staff is available to assist applicants for licenses, as well as existing licensees, with any matters pertaining to licenses, rules and regulations of the Waltham Board of License commissioners and the Alcoholic Beverages Commission. Please contact the office if information or assistance is needed. It is the objective of the office of the Commission to work as closely as possible with applicants and existing licensees to maintain the highest possible standards in regards to the sale and service of food and/or alcoholic beverages.
In addition to the granting of Alcoholic Beverage and Common Victualer Licenses the Board of License Commissioners is also responsible for the issuing of One-Day Alcohol Permits, Coin Operated Amusement Device Licenses and Entertainment Licenses.
Board of License Commissioners
|Wayne F. Brasco||Chairman|
|Kenneth W. Sumner||Member|
- Did you miss the 2nd Transportation Master Plan, Draft Recommendations Public Meeting held on 5/17? Check out the concept plans & leave your feedback here!
- 2016 Memorial Day, Veteran's Program Schedule
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall Fundraiser will be held June 18th! Click for info:
- Styrofoam Collection Day Recap
- Waltham Residents - BSB Needs your vote to determine the winner of their Charitable Giving Program!