> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The Engineering Department is located at 119 School Street in Room 10 of the Arthur Clark Government Center. We provide technical expertise to a variety of municipal departments, including the Planning Department, the Board of Survey and Planning, the City Council, the Conservation Commission and the Consolidated Public Works. The Engineering Department has record plans of the city's infrastructure, water, sewer and drain systems.
We administer the Infiltration and Inflow Mitigation Ordinance, the Illicit Discharge Detection Elimination Program, Stormwater Management Program and the Sump Pump Amnesty Program for the City.
The City Engineer serves as the Department Head and is also responsible for the Water & Sewer Department.
- 2014 NPDES Report
- Applications & Forms
- Construction Inspections
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination (IDDE) Program
- MWRA Annual Consumer Confidence Report
- New Water Metering Program
- Old South Street - Water System Construction
- Pet Waste Disposal
- Sewer Projects
- South Street Valve Replacement
- Stormwater Brochure
- Stormwater Business Brochure
- Stormwater Program
- Sump Pump Amnesty Program
- Water & Sewer
- Water Distribution System Activity