> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Welcome to the office of the City Treasurer/Collector. This office is responsible for the daily management of all of the City’s financial obligations as well as the administration of various programs and services.
We are responsible for cash management and investment activities, collection services, tax title, parking revenue administration, deferred compensation, senior tax work-off program and municipal lien certificates. This office also participates in the management of the City’s payroll services, benefit administration, debt service and retirement services.
Collection services include real estate, personal property and excise taxes, water & sewer bills, police and fire detail bills, parking tickets and various miscellaneous invoices billed throughout the city.
The office strives to provide the highest level of customer assistance with regard to billing inquiries and payment processing.
|Thomas J. Magno||Treasurer / Collector / Parking Clerk||(781) 314-3251|
|Martin O'Malley||Assistant Treasurer/Collector||(781) 314-3252|
|Kara Chagnon||Administrative Assistant||(781) 314-3263|
|Suzanne LaCava||Accounts Receivable Manager||(781) 314-3258|
|Roxanna Bustos||Senior Accountant||(781) 314-3259|
|Peg Scarlett||Principal Office Assistant||(781) 314-3262|
|Christine Hogan||Junior Accountant||(781) 314-3254|
|Chris Ryberg||Associate Office Assistant||(781) 314-3257|
|Patty Keefe||Payroll Supervisor/Benefits Coordinator||(781) 314-3272|
|Tracy Viola||Associate Office Assistant||(781) 314-3273|
|Elaine Feeley||Principal Office Assistant||(781) 314-3268|
- Start getting your household hazardous products ready - Our first Minuteman collection event is on April 15th! (Note - CHANGE IN LOCATION for April 15th date only)
- Our 2017 Annual citywide clean up will be held on April 29th & volunteers are needed!
- National Grid's list of potential projects in 2017 & 2018 in Waltham:
- Waltham Students - Summer employment opportunities are currently available!
- The Waltham School Committee is holding a Public Hearing on the School Dept's Operating Budget, April 5th at 7:30pm: