> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Welcome to the office of the City Treasurer/Collector. This office is responsible for the daily management of all of the City’s financial obligations as well as the administration of various programs and services.
We are responsible for cash management and investment activities, collection services, tax title, parking revenue administration, deferred compensation, senior tax work-off program and municipal lien certificates. This office also participates in the management of the City’s payroll services, benefit administration, debt service and retirement services.
Collection services include real estate, personal property and excise taxes, water & sewer bills, police and fire detail bills, parking tickets and various miscellaneous invoices billed throughout the city.
The office strives to provide the highest level of customer assistance with regard to billing inquiries and payment processing.
|Thomas J. Magno||Treasurer / Collector / Parking Clerk||(781) 314-3251|
|Martin O'Malley||Assistant Treasurer/Collector||(781) 314-3252|
|Kara Chagnon||Administrative Assistant||(781) 314-3263|
|Suzanne LaCava||Accounts Receivable Manager||(781) 314-3258|
|Roxanna Bustos||Senior Accountant||(781) 314-3259|
|Peg Scarlett||Principal Office Assistant||(781) 314-3262|
|Christine Hogan||Junior Accountant||(781) 314-3254|
|Chris Ryberg||Associate Office Assistant||(781) 314-3257|
|Patty Keefe||Payroll Supervisor/Benefits Coordinator||(781) 314-3272|
|Tracy Viola||Associate Office Assistant||(781) 314-3273|
|Elaine Feeley||Principal Office Assistant||(781) 314-3268|
- Waltham Residents - Please join us December 6th & 7th for Waltham School Building Committee's Public Hearing & Meeting
- There has been a recent increase in thefts from unlocked vehicles. Make sure to remove all valuables and lock up!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- "Santa's Mailbox" will be set up on the Waltham Common for children to leave their letters to Santa during the holiday season! (Deadline = 12/18)
- Stonehurst is holding a Holiday Open House with the Waltham Public Library on December 10th! Click for details: