> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30pm
Waltham Wires Department
119 School Street, Room 12Waltham, MA 02452
Description of Services
The Wires department is responsible for the following:
- Maintenance of all traffic signals.
- Installation and maintenance of the Municipal Fire Alarm system which consists of over 600 fire alarm boxes and over 80 miles of fire alarm cable.
- Maintenance of the city fiber optic cable network.
- Performing all electrical work within municipal buildings.
- Installation of the Christmas lights.
- Maintenance of all the cities radio system.
- Performing all electrical inspections for any electrical work performed within the City of Waltham.
- Heads Up - 1st Quarter Real Estate Bills are Due on Mon, August 1st!
- "The Moving Wall" Vietnam Veterans Memorial is coming to Waltham in August & volunteers are needed! Click for info:
- Waltham Spray Parks will be OPEN this week before opening for the season on June 27th!
- Smoke testing will be conducted starting next Weds, June 29th in the area of Beaver & Forest St
- Waltham Fourth of July Celebration Details Announced!