> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30pm
Waltham Wires Department
119 School Street, Room 12Waltham, MA 02452
Description of Services
The Wires department is responsible for the following:
- Maintenance of all traffic signals.
- Installation and maintenance of the Municipal Fire Alarm system which consists of over 600 fire alarm boxes and over 80 miles of fire alarm cable.
- Maintenance of the city fiber optic cable network.
- Performing all electrical work within municipal buildings.
- Installation of the Christmas lights.
- Maintenance of all the cities radio system.
- Performing all electrical inspections for any electrical work performed within the City of Waltham.
- Mass National Guard Veterans "Patriots Day" April 19, 2014 at 1:00pm at Lincoln Street and Lexington Street The Minuteman Memorial est. 1930
- 2014-2015 Recycling and Yard Waste Calendar
- American Water Resources Solicitation
- Coyote Presentation at Government Center
- Mayor's Communications on Proposed Reorganization