Municipal Commission on Cultural Affairs
Twelve members 4 members each 3 year terms 2 members from Higher Education Institutions but not both from the same institution. Not less than seven remaining ten must be Waltham residents. All appointed by the Mayor, not confirmed by the Council. Chairman designated by the Mayor annually in July.
- The deadline for re-zoning options has been extended until October 14th! See the options here:
- Thank you from the "Moving Wall" Committee to all volunteers, sponsors & all who supported Moving Wall effort this past August
- Cedarwood residents- Paving will be completed in your neighborhood Wednesday-Friday. See all the details here:
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- Join Waltham Land Trust on 9/24 for National Public Lands Day, MCRT Cleanup Hike