> View Contact Info
Welcome to the City of Waltham Planning Department!
Our mission is to enhance & preserve opportunities for healthy/sustainable environments that contribute to a high quality of life for all people who live, work and visit the City of Waltham.
The Planning Department’s four divisions are listed below along with their direct phone numbers. We also staff the Historical Commission, the Conservation Commission and the Community Preservation Committee.
- Planning and Community Development (781) 314-3370
- Housing Division (781) 314-3380
- Stonehurst – The Robert Treat Paine Estate (781) 314-3290
- Planning Commissions/Committee Annex:
- Historical Commission (781) 314-3389
- Conservation Commission (781) 314-3846
- Community Preservation Committee (781) 314-3117
|Catherine Cagle||Director||(781) 314-3370|
|Amanda Mason||Assistant Director||(781) 314-3372|
|James LaCrosse||Principal Planner||(781) 314-3371|
|Robert Waters Jr.||Housing Supervisor||(781) 314-3381|
|Deborah Flanagan||Assistant Housing Supervisor||(781) 314-3383|
|Dianne Hudson||Assistant Financial Rehab Advisor||(781) 314-3380|
|Ann Clifford||Paine Estate Curator||(781) 314-3291|
|Marcia Goodwin||Events Coordinator||(781) 314-3292|
|William W. Durkee, Jr||Community Preservation||(781) 314-3117|
|Julie Toole||Conservation Commission Office Assistant||781-314-3846|
|Pamela Lyons||Historic Commission Office Assistant||781-314-3389|
- Committees & Commissions
- Community Development Block Grant
- Healthy Transportation
- Housing Division
- Plans & Reports
- Stonehurst, The Robert Treat Paine Estate
- Start getting your household hazardous products ready - Our first Minuteman collection event is on April 15th!
- Our 2017 Annual citywide clean up will be held on April 29th & volunteers are needed!
- National Grid's list of potential projects in 2017 & 2018 in Waltham:
- Waltham Students - Summer employment opportunities are currently available!
- The Waltham School Committee is holding a Public Hearing on the School Dept's Operating Budget, April 5th at 7:30pm: