> View Contact Info
Welcome to the City of Waltham Planning Department!
Our mission is to enhance & preserve opportunities for healthy/sustainable environments that contribute to a high quality of life for all people who live, work and visit the City of Waltham.
The Planning Department’s four divisions are listed below along with their direct phone numbers. We also staff the Historical Commission, the Conservation Commission and the Community Preservation Committee.
- Planning and Community Development (781) 314-3370
- Housing Division (781) 314-3380
- Stonehurst – The Robert Treat Paine Estate (781) 314-3290
- Planning Commissions/Committee Annex:
- Historical Commission (781) 314-3370
- Conservation Commission (781) 314-3846
- Community Preservation Committee (781) 314-3117
Click here to see our Organizational Chart
Please click here to take our Community Survey
|Catherine Cagle||Director||(781) 314-3370|
|Amanda Mason||Assistant Director||(781) 314-3372|
|James LaCrosse||Principal Planner||(781) 314-3371|
|Robert Waters Jr.||Housing Supervisor||(781) 314-3381|
|Deborah Flanagan||Assistant Housing Supervisor||(781) 314-3383|
|Dianne Hudson||Assistant Financial Rehab Advisor||(781) 314-3380|
|Ann Clifford||Paine Estate Curator||(781) 314-3377|
|Marcia Goodwin||Events Coordinator||(781) 314-3292|
|William W. Durkee, Jr||Community Preservation||(781) 314-3117|
|Julie Toole||Conservation Commission Office Assistant||781-314-3846|