> View Contact Info
Welcome to the City of Waltham Planning Department!
Our mission is to enhance & preserve opportunities for healthy/sustainable environments that contribute to a high quality of life for all people who live, work and visit the City of Waltham.
The Planning Department’s four divisions are listed below along with their direct phone numbers. We also staff the Historical Commission, the Conservation Commission and the Community Preservation Committee.
- Planning and Community Development (781) 314-3370
- Housing Division (781) 314-3380
- Stonehurst – The Robert Treat Paine Estate (781) 314-3290
- Planning Commissions/Committee Annex:
- Historical Commission (781) 314-3389
- Conservation Commission (781) 314-3846
- Community Preservation Committee (781) 314-3117
Please click here to take our Community Survey
|Catherine Cagle||Director||(781) 314-3370|
|Amanda Mason||Assistant Director||(781) 314-3372|
|James LaCrosse||Principal Planner||(781) 314-3371|
|Robert Waters Jr.||Housing Supervisor||(781) 314-3381|
|Deborah Flanagan||Assistant Housing Supervisor||(781) 314-3383|
|Dianne Hudson||Assistant Financial Rehab Advisor||(781) 314-3380|
|Ann Clifford||Paine Estate Curator||(781) 314-3291|
|Marcia Goodwin||Events Coordinator||(781) 314-3292|
|William W. Durkee, Jr||Community Preservation||(781) 314-3117|
|Julie Toole||Conservation Commission Office Assistant||781-314-3846|
|Pamela Lyons||Historic Commission Office Assistant||781-314-3389|
- Committees & Commissions
- Community Development Block Grant Program
- Healthy Transportation
- Housing Division
- Plans & Reports
- Stonehurst, The Robert Treat Paine Estate
- Waltham Residents - Please join us December 6th & 7th for Waltham School Building Committee's Public Hearing & Meeting
- There has been a recent increase in thefts from unlocked vehicles. Make sure to remove all valuables and lock up!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- "Santa's Mailbox" will be set up on the Waltham Common for children to leave their letters to Santa during the holiday season! (Deadline = 12/18)
- Stonehurst is holding a Holiday Open House with the Waltham Public Library on December 10th! Click for details: