> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30
The Purchasing Department purchases goods and services for all municipal departments including schools. The Purchasing Department establishes and administers the purchasing policies and procedures of the City and ensures that all purchases are made in accordance with state law and city ordinance, are open, fair and competitive, and are made at the lowest cost consistent with the quality and delivery required.
|Joseph P. Pedulla||Chief Procurement Officer, Purchasing Agent||ext 3244|
|Elaine M. MacKenzie||Principal Clerk||ext 3242|
- 2015-2016 Cooperative Bid for Furnishing Paper Goods and Supplies
- ADA Consultant
- City Bids-Business Opportunities
- Leak Detection, City-Wide, 3 yr.
- Parks Maintenance
- Pavement Management
- Purchasing Bids
- Sale of 948 Main Street (Former Banks School)
- Service Bid for Patio Construction at 51 Lake Street, Nahum Hardy Elderly Housing Residences
- Thermoplastic Street Markings 2015
- Water Main Improvements, Water Loop, Christopher Rd to Melody Ln
- The City of Waltham Fourth of July Celebration (Includes 2 Events this year!)
- "Concerts on the Common" Series Begins July 7th!
- Waltham Mosquito Spraying starts WEDNESDAY, 6/17 - Click for Details
- Downtown Sidewalk Update
- Mayor supports local businesses & citizens with free “Tick Tock Trolley”, serving portions of Downtown