> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30
The Purchasing Department purchases goods and services for all municipal departments including schools. The Purchasing Department establishes and administers the purchasing policies and procedures of the City and ensures that all purchases are made in accordance with state law and city ordinance, are open, fair and competitive, and are made at the lowest cost consistent with the quality and delivery required.
|Joseph P. Pedulla||Chief Procurement Officer, Purchasing Agent||ext 3244|
|Elaine M. MacKenzie||Principal Clerk||ext 3242|
- 2015-2016 Cooperative Bid for Furnishing Paper Goods and Supplies
- ADA Consultant
- City Bids-Business Opportunities
- Construction and Installation of an External Fire Escape Egress
- Cross Connection Testing and Surveying, 2016
- Cross walk Light at Falzone Park
- Fernald Survey Project, 2016
- IDDE Construction Repairs-Excavation Work, 2015
- Leak Detection, City-Wide, 3 yr.
- Lease of 92 Felton Street
- Paine Estate Roof Preservation, DESIGN Final
- Parking Violation Processing and Collection System
- Parks Maintenance 2016
- Parks Maintenance
- Patio Room Construction at the Nahum Hardy Elderly Residences, 2016
- Pavement Management
- Purchasing Bids
- RESURFACING OF BITUMINOUS ROADWAYS & SIDEWALKS REPAIRS
- Service Bid for Patio Construction at 51 Lake Street, Nahum Hardy Elderly Housing Residences
- Sewer Manhole Rehabilitation
- Thermoplastic Street Markings 2015
- Water Main Improvements, Water Loop, Christopher Rd to Melody Ln
- A Special Meeting of the City Council will be held tomorrow, 8/24
- HEADS UP - Pavement milling in Cedarwood Neighborhood will begin TOMORROW, 8/23!
- English at Large to hold a Volunteer Open House at the Waltham Public Library on September 14th
- State health officials announce 1st human case of West Nile Virus in Massachusetts
- Interested in buying your 1st home in Waltham? Register for WATCH CDC's 1st Time Home Buyer Course in September!