> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30
The Purchasing Department purchases goods and services for all municipal departments including schools. The Purchasing Department establishes and administers the purchasing policies and procedures of the City and ensures that all purchases are made in accordance with state law and city ordinance, are open, fair and competitive, and are made at the lowest cost consistent with the quality and delivery required.
|Joseph P. Pedulla||Chief Procurement Officer, Purchasing Agent||ext 3244|
|Elaine M. MacKenzie||Principal Clerk||ext 3242|
- 2015-2016 Cooperative Bid for Furnishing Paper Goods and Supplies
- ADA Consultant
- City Bids-Business Opportunities
- Leak Detection, City-Wide, 3 yr.
- Lease of 92 Felton Street
- Parking Violation Processing and Collection System
- Parks Maintenance
- Pavement Management
- Purchasing Bids
- RESURFACING OF BITUMINOUS ROADWAYS & SIDEWALKS REPAIRS
- Sale of Condominiums at Banks Square, 948 Main Street
- Service Bid for Patio Construction at 51 Lake Street, Nahum Hardy Elderly Housing Residences
- Thermoplastic Street Markings 2015
- Water Main Improvements, Water Loop, Christopher Rd to Melody Ln
- Downtown Sidewalk Update
- Waltham Police Department's Citizens Academy Registration
- City implements NEW CodeRED system for citizens to receive Emergency Notifications via phone, text, & email - Sign up here!
- Waltham Neighborhoods Fall Festival to be held Sat, 9/26!
- Join us for Blue Mass to honor & celebrate First Responders at Sacred Heart Church, 9/12 at 11am