> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30
The Purchasing Department purchases goods and services for all municipal departments including schools. The Purchasing Department establishes and administers the purchasing policies and procedures of the City and ensures that all purchases are made in accordance with state law and city ordinance, are open, fair and competitive, and are made at the lowest cost consistent with the quality and delivery required.
|Joseph P. Pedulla||Chief Procurement Officer, Purchasing Agent||ext 3244|
|Elaine M. MacKenzie||Principal Clerk||ext 3242|
- Beaver Street Culvert Replacement - Project Updates
- Mayor McCarthy proclaims 4/24 as Armenian Genocide Centennial Remembrance Day in Waltham
- Waltham proclaimed a Purple Heart City - 4/21/15
- Annual Hydrant Inspections to be completed May 1st - May 31st
- Volunteers needed for the Annual City wide Clean Up 5/02!