> View Contact Info
GIS in the City of Waltham
Welcome to the City of Waltham's Geographic Information System (GIS) Web Portal. This web portal is designed to enable residents and City staff to view mapped information about the City, access web based interactive GIS data viewers, request maps and data, and download a selection of city maps.
Waltham began its GIS program in 2004 and currently uses GIS to manage, update, and distribute its spatial or mapped data.
Maps Online provides access to the City’s GIS data and property Information 24 hours a day seven days a week. Through Maps Online you will be able to view selected property records, utility information, make your own maps, and view selected scanned data. You can search for a property by selecting a street, entering an address, Parcel ID or owner name. To begin using Maps Online click here.
|Eric Rizzo||GIS Administrator||(781)314-3014|
|Segur LaForest||(781) 314-3819|
- English at Large to hold a Volunteer Open House at the Waltham Public Library on September 14th
- State health officials announce 1st human case of West Nile Virus in Massachusetts
- Interested in buying your 1st home in Waltham? Register for WATCH CDC's 1st Time Home Buyer Course in September!
- Save the Date - 7th Annual Waltham Neighborhoods Fall Festival will be held on September 10th!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick-Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, and sat nights!