> View Contact Info
GIS in the City of Waltham
Welcome to the City of Waltham's Geographic Information System (GIS) Web Portal. This web portal is designed to enable residents and City staff to view mapped information about the City, access web based interactive GIS data viewers, request maps and data, and download a selection of city maps.
Waltham began its GIS program in 2004 and currently uses GIS to manage, update, and distribute its spatial or mapped data.
Maps Online provides access to the City’s GIS data and property Information 24 hours a day seven days a week. Through Maps Online you will be able to view selected property records, utility information, make your own maps, and view selected scanned data. You can search for a property by selecting a street, entering an address, Parcel ID or owner name. To begin using Maps Online click here.
|Eric Rizzo||GIS Administrator||(781)314-3014|
|Segur LaForest||(781) 314-3819|
- Heads Up - 1st Quarter Real Estate Bills are Due on Mon, August 1st!
- "The Moving Wall" Vietnam Veterans Memorial is coming to Waltham in August & volunteers are needed! Click for info:
- Waltham Spray Parks will be OPEN this week before opening for the season on June 27th!
- Smoke testing will be conducted starting next Weds, June 29th in the area of Beaver & Forest St
- Waltham Fourth of July Celebration Details Announced!