> View Contact Info
GIS in the City of Waltham
Welcome to the City of Waltham's Geographic Information System (GIS) Web Portal. This web portal is designed to enable residents and City staff to view mapped information about the City, access web based interactive GIS data viewers, request maps and data, and download a selection of city maps.
Waltham began its GIS program in 2004 and currently uses GIS to manage, update, and distribute its spatial or mapped data.
Maps Online provides access to the City’s GIS data and property Information 24 hours a day seven days a week. Through Maps Online you will be able to view selected property records, utility information, make your own maps, and view selected scanned data. You can search for a property by selecting a street, entering an address, Parcel ID or owner name. To begin using Maps Online click here.
|Eric Rizzo||GIS Administrator||(781)314-3014|
|Segur LaForest||(781) 314-3819|
- Mass National Guard Veterans "Patriots Day" April 19, 2014 at 1:00pm at Lincoln Street and Lexington Street The Minuteman Memorial est. 1930
- 2014-2015 Recycling and Yard Waste Calendar
- American Water Resources Solicitation
- Coyote Presentation at Government Center
- Mayor's Communications on Proposed Reorganization