> View Contact Info
GIS in the City of Waltham
Welcome to the City of Waltham's Geographic Information System (GIS) Web Portal. This web portal is designed to enable residents and City staff to view mapped information about the City, access web based interactive GIS data viewers, request maps and data, and download a selection of city maps.
Waltham began its GIS program in 2004 and currently uses GIS to manage, update, and distribute its spatial or mapped data.
Maps Online provides access to the City’s GIS data and property Information 24 hours a day seven days a week. Through Maps Online you will be able to view selected property records, utility information, make your own maps, and view selected scanned data. You can search for a property by selecting a street, entering an address, Parcel ID or owner name. To begin using Maps Online click here.
|Eric Rizzo||GIS Administrator||(781)314-3014|
|Segur LaForest||(781) 314-3819|
- 2016 Waltham Common Events Announced!
- Save the Date! 2nd Transportation Master Plan, Draft Recommendations Public Meeting will be held on 5/17!
- Waltham Fire Department to conduct annual hydrant inspections daily throughout the month of May
- 2016 Memorial Day, Veteran's Program Schedule
- Attn. Waltham Students! Summer employment opportunities are currently available & deadline to apply is fast approaching!