Fingerprinting – New Digital Technology
The Waltham Police Department has acquired new digital technology to provide digital fingerprint service for the public. This new inkless system allows people to have their fingerprints captured over a glass monitor and then transferred and printed to standard FBI or Massachusetts State Police fingerprint cards. The advantage of this inkless system is that the software screens the images for quality and clarity which substantially reduces fingerprints being rejected. Multiple cards can be printed from the scanned and captured fingerprint images.
Fingerprints are offered to the public by appointment only. Call (781) 314-3580 weekdays from 8:00 AM– 3:00 PM to schedule an appointment for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting is available weekdays during daytime hours and on some evenings as well. The fee is $10.00 per card for residents and $20.00 per card for non-residents. Call (781) 314-3580 for an appointment
Finger Printing is done by appointment only. Appointments are taken the day of only. Due to staffing issues we are not always able to accommodate all requests for finger prints.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Times: 8:00am-2:00pm Monday- Friday (excluding holidays)
Please call the Waltham Police Community Services Division at 781-314-3580 for an appointment.
Waltham Police Dept.
Community Services Div. (window to the left as you come through the front door)
155 Lexington St
Waltham, Ma 02452
- Auxiliary Police
- Blank Motor Vehicle Crash Form
- Crime Mapping
- E-911 FAQ's
- Emergency Preparedness - Access and Functional Needs
- Emergency Preparedness Tips
- Fight Crime. Submit a Tip.
- Filed Motor Vehicle Crash Forms
- Firearms Licensing Information
- Forms & Applications
- Identification Theft Information
- No Solicitation
- On-Line Reporting
- Police Blotter & Arrest Log
- Professional Standards and Internal Affairs
- Sex Offender Registration
- Terrorism / Homeland Security
- Traffic Commission Reports
- Traffic Corner (info & city traffic laws)
- Traffic Safety Links
- Victim Witness Assistance Link
- WPD SOCIAL MEDIA