> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Clerk, as Clerk of the Corporation, is also Clerk of the City Council and Chairman of the Board of Registrars of Voters. Among his responsibilities are the overseeing of the elections and keeping of official records for the City of Waltham.
The City Clerk is the official keeper of the City Seal and maintains general Ordinances and Zoning Ordinances as enacted by the City Council.
The Assistant City Clerk is authorized by ordinance to discharge the responsibilities of the City Clerk in his absence.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Census Information
- City Council's Homepage
- Council Meetings on Streaming Video
- Dog License Application
- Employees Conflict of Interest Info
- Extended Retail Hours Application
- Lodging House Application
- New Fuel Storage Application
- Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
- Procedure for Applying for a Class 1, 2, or 3 License
- Secondhand Dealers & Workers Comp Insurance Applications
- State Ethics Testing Instructions
- State Representation
- Waltham Residents - Please join us December 6th & 7th for Waltham School Building Committee's Public Hearing & Meeting
- There has been a recent increase in thefts from unlocked vehicles. Make sure to remove all valuables and lock up!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- "Santa's Mailbox" will be set up on the Waltham Common for children to leave their letters to Santa during the holiday season! (Deadline = 12/18)
- Stonehurst is holding a Holiday Open House with the Waltham Public Library on December 10th! Click for details: