> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Clerk, as Clerk of the Corporation, is also Clerk of the City Council and Chairman of the Board of Registrars of Voters. Among his responsibilities are the overseeing of the elections and keeping of official records for the City of Waltham.
The City Clerk is the official keeper of the City Seal and maintains general Ordinances and Zoning Ordinances as enacted by the City Council.
The Assistant City Clerk is authorized by ordinance to discharge the responsibilities of the City Clerk in his absence.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Census Information
- City Council's Homepage
- Council Meetings on Streaming Video
- Dog License Application
- Employees Conflict of Interest Info
- Extended Retail Hours Application
- Lodging House Application
- New Fuel Storage Application
- Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
- Procedure for Applying for a Class 1, 2, or 3 License
- Secondhand Dealers & Workers Comp Insurance Applications
- State Ethics Testing Instructions
- State Representation
- Waltham Housing Voucher Lottery Announcement! Up to 50 housing vouchers will be available to qualified Waltham applicants for rental subsidy in Waltham - See details & how to apply here:
- A neighborhood meeting will be held on 1/30 for residents to give their ideas/feedback on the Senior Center parking lots & land
- Last call for Christmas Trees!
- Reminder - A Blast permit was issued at 250 Second Ave. Blasting began 1/06 & is expected to take about 3 weeks to complete. Details:
- The Waltham Cultural Council announced the award of 40 grants totaling $27,825 for cultural programs in Waltham! See the press release here: