> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Clerk, as Clerk of the Corporation, is also Clerk of the City Council and Chairman of the Board of Registrars of Voters. Among his responsibilities are the overseeing of the elections and keeping of official records for the City of Waltham.
The City Clerk is the official keeper of the City Seal and maintains general Ordinances and Zoning Ordinances as enacted by the City Council.
The Assistant City Clerk is authorized by ordinance to discharge the responsibilities of the City Clerk in his absence.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Census Information
- City Council's Homepage
- Council Meetings on Streaming Video
- Dog License Application
- Employees Conflict of Interest Info
- Extended Retail Hours Application
- Lodging House Application
- New Fuel Storage Application
- Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
- Procedure for Applying for a Class 1, 2, or 3 License
- Secondhand Dealers & Workers Comp Insurance Applications
- State Ethics Testing Instructions
- State Representation
- 2-27-17 Fernald Use Committee Meeting Agenda
- Display your creative talent and community pride by submitting a proposal to paint a switchbox in the City!
- Registration now open for the March 2017 First Time Home Buyer Course. See details here:
- Special Opportunity available to Waltham Seniors! Click for info:
- 2017 City of Waltham Scholarship Applications are now Available!