> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Clerk, as Clerk of the Corporation, is also Clerk of the City Council and Chairman of the Board of Registrars of Voters. Among his responsibilities are the overseeing of the elections and keeping of official records for the City of Waltham.
The City Clerk is the official keeper of the City Seal and maintains general Ordinances and Zoning Ordinances as enacted by the City Council.
The Assistant City Clerk is authorized by ordinance to discharge the responsibilities of the City Clerk in his absence.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Census Information
- City Council's Homepage
- Council Meetings on Streaming Video
- Instructions for the State Ethics On Line Testing
- Municipal Employees Conflict of Interest
- Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
- State Representation
- Mass National Guard Veterans "Patriots Day" April 19, 2014 at 1:00pm at Lincoln Street and Lexington Street The Minuteman Memorial est. 1930
- 2014-2015 Recycling and Yard Waste Calendar
- American Water Resources Solicitation
- Coyote Presentation at Government Center
- Mayor's Communications on Proposed Reorganization