> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Clerk, as Clerk of the Corporation, is also Clerk of the City Council and Chairman of the Board of Registrars of Voters. Among his responsibilities are the overseeing of the elections and keeping of official records for the City of Waltham.
The City Clerk is the official keeper of the City Seal and maintains general Ordinances and Zoning Ordinances as enacted by the City Council.
The Assistant City Clerk is authorized by ordinance to discharge the responsibilities of the City Clerk in his absence.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Census Information
- City Council's Homepage
- Council Meetings on Streaming Video
- Dog License Application
- Employees Conflict of Interest Info
- Extended Retail Hours Application
- Lodging House Application
- New Fuel Storage Application
- Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
- Procedure for Applying for a Class 1, 2, or 3 License
- Secondhand Dealers & Workers Comp Insurance Applications
- State Ethics Testing Instructions
- State Representation
- A Special Meeting of the City Council will be held tomorrow, 8/24
- HEADS UP - Pavement milling in Cedarwood Neighborhood will begin TOMORROW, 8/23!
- English at Large to hold a Volunteer Open House at the Waltham Public Library on September 14th
- State health officials announce 1st human case of West Nile Virus in Massachusetts
- Interested in buying your 1st home in Waltham? Register for WATCH CDC's 1st Time Home Buyer Course in September!