> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Clerk, as Clerk of the Corporation, is also Clerk of the City Council and Chairman of the Board of Registrars of Voters. Among his responsibilities are the overseeing of the elections and keeping of official records for the City of Waltham.
The City Clerk is the official keeper of the City Seal and maintains general Ordinances and Zoning Ordinances as enacted by the City Council.
The Assistant City Clerk is authorized by ordinance to discharge the responsibilities of the City Clerk in his absence.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Census Information
- City Council's Homepage
- Council Meetings on Streaming Video
- Dog License Application
- Employees Conflict of Interest Info
- Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
- State Ethics Testing Instructions
- State Representation
- Help celebrate & support all of Waltham's small businesses on Small Business Saturday, 11/28/15
- Mayor McCarthy invites you to Waltham's Annual Holiday Lighting on November 27th!
- School Committee to hold Staff & Community Forums regarding Elementary Schools capacity AND Dual Language Immersion Program
- Waltham Transportation Master Plan Public Meeting Presentation 11/18/15
- Public Input needed for citywide Transportation Master Plan