> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Clerk, as Clerk of the Corporation, is also Clerk of the City Council and Chairman of the Board of Registrars of Voters. Among his responsibilities are the overseeing of the elections and keeping of official records for the City of Waltham.
The City Clerk is the official keeper of the City Seal and maintains general Ordinances and Zoning Ordinances as enacted by the City Council.
The Assistant City Clerk is authorized by ordinance to discharge the responsibilities of the City Clerk in his absence.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Census Information
- City Council's Homepage
- Council Meetings on Streaming Video
- Dog License Application
- Employees Conflict of Interest Info
- Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
- State Ethics Testing Instructions
- State Representation
- Beware - Scam Alert!
- Moody Street 5K will be held on Sun, 5/01. Use caution & expect delays along designated route!
- Expect delays in the area of Trapelo Road, Smith Street, and Spring Street this weekend. Click for details:
- Waltham City Council to recognize May 1st - May 7th, 2016 as "Public Service Recognition Week", thanking all City of Waltham employees!
- 2016 Memorial Day, Veteran's Program Schedule