> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook!
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- 2-27-17 Fernald Use Committee Meeting Agenda
- Display your creative talent and community pride by submitting a proposal to paint a switchbox in the City!
- Registration now open for the March 2017 First Time Home Buyer Course. See details here:
- Special Opportunity available to Waltham Seniors! Click for info:
- 2017 City of Waltham Scholarship Applications are now Available!