> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook!
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- A Special Meeting of the City Council will be held tomorrow, 8/24
- HEADS UP - Pavement milling in Cedarwood Neighborhood will begin TOMORROW, 8/23!
- English at Large to hold a Volunteer Open House at the Waltham Public Library on September 14th
- State health officials announce 1st human case of West Nile Virus in Massachusetts
- Interested in buying your 1st home in Waltham? Register for WATCH CDC's 1st Time Home Buyer Course in September!