> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- Emergency Shelter at 92 FELTON ST will be OPEN Thursday night (2/11), 8pm - 8am!
- Save the Date - Waltham's first annual Styrofoam Collection Day will be held April 30th!
- Public Notice from WFD regarding hydrant snow removal & safety pertaining to snow removal from roof areas.
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- Traffic lights at South & Highland Streets will be turned on and fully functioning as of this Thursday, 2/04!