> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook!
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- A Waltham Senior Housing Info Session will be held on Thurs, 10/27 at the Waltham Public Library. Click for details:
- Early Voting begins NEXT WEEK in Waltham! Click for details:
- Waltham Clerks Office received Gold Medal Award for their efforts in bringing Early Voting to Waltham this year!
- Usen Castle listed on 2016 MA Most Endangered Historic Resources List! Click for details:
- The deadline for re-zoning options has been extended until October 14th! See the options here: