> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Your ideas, information, suggestions, and support are welcome.
You can send us your comments here.
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- Help celebrate & support all of Waltham's small businesses on Small Business Saturday, 11/28/15
- Mayor McCarthy invites you to Waltham's Annual Holiday Lighting on November 27th!
- School Committee to hold Staff & Community Forums regarding Elementary Schools capacity AND Dual Language Immersion Program
- Waltham Transportation Master Plan Public Meeting Presentation 11/18/15
- Public Input needed for citywide Transportation Master Plan