> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Your ideas, information, suggestions, and support are welcome.
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- Mass National Guard Veterans "Patriots Day" April 19, 2014 at 1:00pm at Lincoln Street and Lexington Street The Minuteman Memorial est. 1930
- 2014-2015 Recycling and Yard Waste Calendar
- American Water Resources Solicitation
- Coyote Presentation at Government Center
- Mayor's Communications on Proposed Reorganization