> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Your ideas, information, suggestions, and support are welcome.
You can send us your comments here.
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- Downtown Sidewalk Update
- Waltham Police Department's Citizens Academy Registration
- City implements NEW CodeRED system for citizens to receive Emergency Notifications via phone, text, & email - Sign up here!
- Waltham Neighborhoods Fall Festival to be held Sat, 9/26!
- Join us for Blue Mass to honor & celebrate First Responders at Sacred Heart Church, 9/12 at 11am