> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook!
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- The Northeastern University Mobile Health Van is parked outside of the Community Day Center today, offering FREE on-site testing and Narcan Training!
- Bear Hill Road & Second Ave Water Main Replacement Project now ongoing! See the details here:
- Start getting your household hazardous products ready - Our first Minuteman collection event is on April 15th! (Note - CHANGE IN LOCATION for April 15th date only)
- Our 2017 Annual citywide clean up will be held on April 29th & volunteers are needed!
- National Grid's list of potential projects in 2017 & 2018 in Waltham: