> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook!
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- The deadline for re-zoning options has been extended until October 14th! See the options here:
- Thank you from the "Moving Wall" Committee to all volunteers, sponsors & all who supported Moving Wall effort this past August
- Cedarwood residents- Paving will be completed in your neighborhood Wednesday-Friday. See all the details here:
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- Join Waltham Land Trust on 9/24 for National Public Lands Day, MCRT Cleanup Hike