> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Your ideas, information, suggestions, and support are welcome.
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- Beaver Street Culvert Replacement - Project Updates
- Mayor McCarthy proclaims 4/24 as Armenian Genocide Centennial Remembrance Day in Waltham
- Waltham proclaimed a Purple Heart City - 4/21/15
- Annual Hydrant Inspections to be completed May 1st - May 31st
- Volunteers needed for the Annual City wide Clean Up 5/02!