> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Your ideas, information, suggestions, and support are welcome.
You can send us your comments here.
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- The City of Waltham Fourth of July Celebration (Includes 2 Events this year!)
- "Concerts on the Common" Series Begins July 7th!
- Waltham Mosquito Spraying starts WEDNESDAY, 6/17 - Click for Details
- Downtown Sidewalk Update
- Mayor supports local businesses & citizens with free “Tick Tock Trolley”, serving portions of Downtown