> View Contact Info
The Mission of the Waltham Disability Services Commission is to make ALL Waltham Public buildings accessible and to support, educate, and help finance all handicapped issues in the city of Waltham. Our goal is to make Waltham the most accessible city possible and set an example for all to use and see.
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook!
|Robert Marcou||Vice Chair|
|Joann D'Amico Stone||Member|
|John T. (JT) Graceffa||Member|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- Waltham Residents - Please join us December 6th & 7th for Waltham School Building Committee's Public Hearing & Meeting
- There has been a recent increase in thefts from unlocked vehicles. Make sure to remove all valuables and lock up!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- "Santa's Mailbox" will be set up on the Waltham Common for children to leave their letters to Santa during the holiday season! (Deadline = 12/18)
- Stonehurst is holding a Holiday Open House with the Waltham Public Library on December 10th! Click for details: