> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- The deadline for re-zoning options has been extended until October 14th! See the options here:
- Thank you from the "Moving Wall" Committee to all volunteers, sponsors & all who supported Moving Wall effort this past August
- Cedarwood residents- Paving will be completed in your neighborhood Wednesday-Friday. See all the details here:
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- Join Waltham Land Trust on 9/24 for National Public Lands Day, MCRT Cleanup Hike