> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- Complete Street Policy
- Final Waltham Transportation Master Plan Report
- Parking Meters
- Presentation regarding Traffic Improvements at Totten Pond Road and Lexington Street from 3/15/16
- Public Feedback Needed on most recent Draft Report of our Transportation Master Plan!
- Traffic Commission 2016-17 Meeting Schedule
- Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Waltham Transportation Master Plan Public Meeting Presentation 11/18/15
- The Northeastern University Mobile Health Van is parked outside of the Community Day Center today, offering FREE on-site testing and Narcan Training!
- Bear Hill Road & Second Ave Water Main Replacement Project now ongoing! See the details here:
- Start getting your household hazardous products ready - Our first Minuteman collection event is on April 15th! (Note - CHANGE IN LOCATION for April 15th date only)
- Our 2017 Annual citywide clean up will be held on April 29th & volunteers are needed!
- National Grid's list of potential projects in 2017 & 2018 in Waltham: