> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- Complete Street Policy
- Final Waltham Transportation Master Plan Report
- Parking Meters
- Presentation regarding Traffic Improvements at Totten Pond Road and Lexington Street from 3/15/16
- Public Feedback Needed on most recent Draft Report of our Transportation Master Plan!
- Traffic Commission 2016-17 Meeting Schedule
- Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Waltham Transportation Master Plan Public Meeting Presentation 11/18/15
- 2-27-17 Fernald Use Committee Meeting Agenda
- Display your creative talent and community pride by submitting a proposal to paint a switchbox in the City!
- Registration now open for the March 2017 First Time Home Buyer Course. See details here:
- Special Opportunity available to Waltham Seniors! Click for info:
- 2017 City of Waltham Scholarship Applications are now Available!