> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- Emergency Shelter at 92 FELTON ST will be OPEN Monday night (2/08) through Wednesday Night (2/10), 8pm - 8am!
- Public Notice from WFD regarding hydrant snow removal & safety pertaining to snow removal from roof areas.
- Save the Date - Waltham's first annual Styrofoam Collection Day will be held April 30th!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- Traffic lights at South & Highland Streets will be turned on and fully functioning as of this Thursday, 2/04!