> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- Beaver Street Culvert Replacement - Project Updates
- Mayor McCarthy proclaims 4/24 as Armenian Genocide Centennial Remembrance Day in Waltham
- Waltham proclaimed a Purple Heart City - 4/21/15
- Annual Hydrant Inspections to be completed May 1st - May 31st
- Volunteers needed for the Annual City wide Clean Up 5/02!