> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- Complete Street Policy
- Parking Meters
- Presentation regarding Traffic Improvements at Totten Pond Road and Lexington Street from 3/15/16
- Public Feedback Needed on most recent Draft Report of our Transportation Master Plan!
- Traffic Commission 2016-17 Meeting Schedule
- Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Waltham Transportation Master Plan Public Meeting Presentation 11/18/15
- The Waltham School Committee meets tonight. See the agenda:
- Reminder - Due to the MLK holiday, trash & recycling pick-up is delayed 1 day this entire week.
- Reminder - A Blast permit was issued at 250 Second Ave. Blasting began 1/06 & is expected to take about 3 weeks to complete. Details:
- The Waltham Cultural Council announced the award of 40 grants totaling $27,825 for cultural programs in Waltham! See the press release here:
- Waltham RTN Federal Credit Union is hosting a FREE Money Smart Seminar on Thursday, January 26th. Register here: