> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- Waltham Fire Department hosts National Fire Prevention Week Open house on Sun, 10/11
- Last day to register to vote for Waltham's Municipal Election will be Weds, 10/14!
- Help clear catch basins during heavy rain in Waltham
- Banks Square Condominium bids due Sept. 18th by 10am!
- Blast Operation to take place at 110 Bear Hill Road starting 9/16 or 9/17!