> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- Waltham Residents - BSB Needs your vote to determine the winner of their Charitable Giving Program!
- Waltham’s Bay State Bike Week 3rd Annual Bicycle Update!
- 2016 Registration for Waltham Youth Football & Cheer now OPEN
- 2016 Waltham Common Events Announced!
- Waltham City Council to recognize May 1st - May 7th, 2016 as "Public Service Recognition Week", thanking all City of Waltham employees!