> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Mon & Tues: 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed - Fri: 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Traffic Engineering is responsible for traffic control through the use of traffic signs and pavement markings; planning and design of operational improvements; investigation and improvement of safety and capacity needs as identified through public contact and staff studies; collection of transportation data; monitoring and improving traffic signal system. This office works under the direction of the Waltham Traffic Commission.
155 LEXINGTON STREET
WALTHAM, MA 02451
TELEPHONE NO: 781-314-3519
Fax No: 781-314-3506
- Help celebrate & support all of Waltham's small businesses on Small Business Saturday, 11/28/15
- Mayor McCarthy invites you to Waltham's Annual Holiday Lighting on November 27th!
- School Committee to hold Staff & Community Forums regarding Elementary Schools capacity AND Dual Language Immersion Program
- Waltham Transportation Master Plan Public Meeting Presentation 11/18/15
- Public Input needed for citywide Transportation Master Plan