> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.
Parking Meters is responsible for the installation and collection of parking meters, enforcement of all metered on-street parking and all city owned parking lots. They ensure the availability of short-term, on street parking spaces to support retail and commercial business throughout the City of Waltham. Enforce parking meter, loading zone, bus stop, crosswalk and handicap parking violations. This division is under the direction of the Traffic Engineer.
|Lisa Gerlach||Supervisor||(781) 314-3402|
- Start getting your household hazardous products ready - Our first Minuteman collection event is on April 15th!
- Our 2017 Annual citywide clean up will be held on April 29th & volunteers are needed!
- National Grid's list of potential projects in 2017 & 2018 in Waltham:
- Waltham Students - Summer employment opportunities are currently available!
- The Waltham School Committee is holding a Public Hearing on the School Dept's Operating Budget, April 5th at 7:30pm: