> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.
Parking Meters is responsible for the installation and collection of parking meters, enforcement of all metered on-street parking and all city owned parking lots. They ensure the availability of short-term, on street parking spaces to support retail and commercial business throughout the City of Waltham. Enforce parking meter, loading zone, bus stop, crosswalk and handicap parking violations. This division is under the direction of the Traffic Engineer.
|Lisa Gerlach||Supervisor||(781) 314-3402|
- Emergency Shelter at 92 FELTON ST will be CLOSED this weekend, but the Community Day Center at 16 Felton St will have a warming shelter from Fri Night (2/12) - Monday Night (2/15), 8pm - 8am!
- Notice from City Engineer on Preventing and Thawing Frozen Pipes
- Save the Date - Waltham's first annual Styrofoam Collection Day will be held April 30th!
- Public Notice from WFD regarding hydrant snow removal & safety pertaining to snow removal from roof areas.
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!