> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.
Parking Meters is responsible for the installation and collection of parking meters, enforcement of all metered on-street parking and all city owned parking lots. They ensure the availability of short-term, on street parking spaces to support retail and commercial business throughout the City of Waltham. Enforce parking meter, loading zone, bus stop, crosswalk and handicap parking violations. This division is under the direction of the Traffic Engineer.
|Lisa Gerlach||Supervisor||(781) 314-3402|
- Blasting Operations to take place at 135 Second Ave on October 11th. Click for details:
- Early Voting announced in Waltham! Click for details:
- The deadline for re-zoning options has been extended until October 14th! See the options here:
- Thank you from the "Moving Wall" Committee to all volunteers, sponsors & all who supported Moving Wall effort this past August
- Cedarwood residents- Paving will be completed in your neighborhood Wednesday-Friday. See all the details here: