> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.
Parking Meters is responsible for the installation and collection of parking meters, enforcement of all metered on-street parking and all city owned parking lots. They ensure the availability of short-term, on street parking spaces to support retail and commercial business throughout the City of Waltham. Enforce parking meter, loading zone, bus stop, crosswalk and handicap parking violations. This division is under the direction of the Traffic Engineer.
|Lisa Gerlach||Supervisor||(781) 314-3402|
- Waltham Housing Voucher Lottery Announcement! Up to 50 housing vouchers will be available to qualified Waltham applicants for rental subsidy in Waltham - See details & how to apply here:
- A neighborhood meeting will be held on 1/30 for residents to give their ideas/feedback on the Senior Center parking lots & land
- Last call for Christmas Trees!
- Reminder - A Blast permit was issued at 250 Second Ave. Blasting began 1/06 & is expected to take about 3 weeks to complete. Details:
- The Waltham Cultural Council announced the award of 40 grants totaling $27,825 for cultural programs in Waltham! See the press release here: