> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm.
Parking Meters is responsible for the installation and collection of parking meters, enforcement of all metered on-street parking and all city owned parking lots. They ensure the availability of short-term, on street parking spaces to support retail and commercial business throughout the City of Waltham. Enforce parking meter, loading zone, bus stop, crosswalk and handicap parking violations. This division is under the direction of the Traffic Engineer.
|Lisa Gerlach||Supervisor||(781) 314-3402|
- Please join us for the Sergeant Robert C. Dakin Square Dedication on Sat, June 4th!
- Did you miss the 2nd Transportation Master Plan, Draft Recommendations Public Meeting held on 5/17? Check out the concept plans & leave your feedback here!
- 2016 Memorial Day, Veteran's Program Schedule
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall Fundraiser will be held June 18th! Click for info:
- Styrofoam Collection Day Recap