> View Contact Info
The Waltham Cultural Council awards grants to artists, groups and educational institutions to help fund events in the arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences that will enrich the Waltham community. Grants are awarded once a year in the fall. The council accepts applications from Sept. 1 through Oct. 15 for events/programs that occur in an 18 month period, beginning July 1 preceeding grant application period and concluding December 31 of the following year.
Applications, local guidelines, and tips for completing the form are available on the Massachusetts Cultural Council’s web site: http://www.mass-culture.org/waltham.
- "The Moving Wall" Vietnam Veterans Memorial is coming to Waltham in August & volunteers are needed! Click for info:
- Summer Concert at Prospect Hill Park Announced for Mon, 7/11!
- Waltham Day Vendor Applications
- Waltham Fourth of July Celebration Details Announced!
- 3rd Annual MacArthur Golf Outing Fundraiser Announced!