> View Contact Info
The Waltham Cultural Council awards grants to artists, groups and educational institutions to help fund events in the arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences that will enrich the Waltham community. Grants are awarded once a year in the fall. The council accepts applications from Sept. 1 through Oct. 15 for events/programs that occur in an 18 month period, beginning July 1 preceeding grant application period and concluding December 31 of the following year.
Applications, local guidelines, and tips for completing the form are available on the Massachusetts Cultural Council’s web site: http://www.mass-culture.org/waltham.
- Waltham Residents - Please join us December 6th & 7th for Waltham School Building Committee's Public Hearing & Meeting
- There has been a recent increase in thefts from unlocked vehicles. Make sure to remove all valuables and lock up!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- "Santa's Mailbox" will be set up on the Waltham Common for children to leave their letters to Santa during the holiday season! (Deadline = 12/18)
- Stonehurst is holding a Holiday Open House with the Waltham Public Library on December 10th! Click for details: