> View Contact Info
The Waltham Cultural Council awards grants to artists, groups and educational institutions to help fund events in the arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences that will enrich the Waltham community. Grants are awarded once a year in the fall. The council accepts applications from Sept. 1 through Oct. 15 for events/programs that occur in an 18 month period, beginning July 1 preceeding grant application period and concluding December 31 of the following year.
Applications, local guidelines, and tips for completing the form are available on the Massachusetts Cultural Council’s web site: http://www.mass-culture.org/waltham.
- A US Navy SEAL Brian J. Ouellette Dedication Event will be held on May 20th
- The Waltham Fire Department will be conducting annual hydrant inspections throughout the City 5/01-5/31
- Waltham youth cheerleading is holding a cheer clinic fundraiser on 4/29
- See the docket for the Waltham School Committee Meeting on Wednesday, 4-26-17
- 2017 Minuteman Hazardous Waste Dates - Note CHANGE IN LOCATION for May 13th Date!