> View Contact Info
The Waltham Cultural Council awards grants to artists, groups and educational institutions to help fund events in the arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences that will enrich the Waltham community. Grants are awarded once a year in the fall. The council accepts applications from Sept. 1 through Oct. 15 for events/programs that occur in an 18 month period, beginning July 1 preceeding grant application period and concluding December 31 of the following year.
Applications, local guidelines, and tips for completing the form are available on the Massachusetts Cultural Council’s web site: http://www.mass-culture.org/waltham. For additional information, please contact the Waltham Cultural Council: email@example.com. Applications must be mailed to the Waltham Cultural Council, P. O. Box 540435, Waltham, MA 02454 and be postmarked by Oct. 15.
|Brian Schaffhausen||Grants Coordinator|
|Conwell Worthington III|
- Due to the weather forecast, Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley will not be running this weekend
- Public Notice from WFD regarding hydrant snow removal & safety pertaining to snow removal from roof areas.
- Save the Date - Waltham's first annual Styrofoam Collection Day will be held April 30th!
- Emergency Shelter at 92 FELTON ST will be OPEN Friday Night (2/05) - Sunday Night (2/07), 8pm - 8am!
- Traffic lights at South & Highland Streets will be turned on and fully functioning as of this Thursday, 2/04!