> View Contact Info
The Waltham Cultural Council awards grants to artists, groups and educational institutions to help fund events in the arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences that will enrich the Waltham community. Grants are awarded once a year in the fall. The council accepts applications from Sept. 1 through Oct. 15 for events/programs that occur in an 18 month period, beginning July 1 preceeding grant application period and concluding December 31 of the following year.
Applications, local guidelines, and tips for completing the form are available on the Massachusetts Cultural Council’s web site: http://www.mass-culture.org/waltham.
- Did you miss the 2nd Transportation Master Plan, Draft Recommendations Public Meeting held on 5/17? Check out the concept plans & leave your feedback here!
- 2016 Memorial Day, Veteran's Program Schedule
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall Fundraiser will be held June 18th! Click for info:
- Styrofoam Collection Day Recap
- Waltham Residents - BSB Needs your vote to determine the winner of their Charitable Giving Program!