> View Contact Info
The Waltham Cultural Council awards grants to artists, groups and educational institutions to help fund events in the arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences that will enrich the Waltham community. Grants are awarded once a year in the fall. The council accepts applications from Sept. 1 through Oct. 15 for events/programs that occur in an 18 month period, beginning July 1 preceeding grant application period and concluding December 31 of the following year.
Applications, local guidelines, and tips for completing the form are available on the Massachusetts Cultural Council’s web site: http://www.mass-culture.org/waltham. For additional information, please contact the Waltham Cultural Council: email@example.com. Applications must be mailed to the Waltham Cultural Council, P. O. Box 540435, Waltham, MA 02454 and be postmarked by Oct. 15, 2013.
|Michael A. Dion||Secretary|
|Brian Schaffhausen||Grants Coordinator|
|John Ames||Publicity/Special Projects Coordinator|
|Conwell Worthington III|
- Beaver Street Culvert Replacement - Project Updates
- Mayor McCarthy proclaims 4/24 as Armenian Genocide Centennial Remembrance Day in Waltham
- Waltham proclaimed a Purple Heart City - 4/21/15
- Annual Hydrant Inspections to be completed May 1st - May 31st
- Volunteers needed for the Annual City wide Clean Up 5/02!