> View Contact Info
The Waltham Cultural Council awards grants to artists, groups and educational institutions to help fund events in the arts, humanities, or interpretive sciences that will enrich the Waltham community. Grants are awarded once a year in the fall. The council accepts applications from Sept. 1 through Oct. 15 for events/programs that occur in an 18 month period, beginning July 1 preceeding grant application period and concluding December 31 of the following year.
Applications, local guidelines, and tips for completing the form are available on the Massachusetts Cultural Council’s web site: http://www.mass-culture.org/waltham. For additional information, please contact the Waltham Cultural Council: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be mailed to the Waltham Cultural Council, P. O. Box 540435, Waltham, MA 02454 and be postmarked by Oct. 15.
|Brian Schaffhausen||Grants Coordinator|
|Conwell Worthington III|
- Waltham Residents - BSB Needs your vote to determine the winner of their Charitable Giving Program!
- Waltham’s Bay State Bike Week 3rd Annual Bicycle Update!
- 2016 Registration for Waltham Youth Football & Cheer now OPEN
- 2016 Waltham Common Events Announced!
- Waltham City Council to recognize May 1st - May 7th, 2016 as "Public Service Recognition Week", thanking all City of Waltham employees!