> View Contact Info
Chief's Office: (781) 314-3500
Administrative/Training: (781) 314-3520
Community Services: (781) 314-3580
Detectives: (781) 314-3550
Operations: (781) 314-3600
Non Emergency: (781) 893-3700
Waltham Police Department
155 Lexington StWaltham, MA 02454
We strive to maintain a partnership with all of our citizens in order to provide the most responsive, highest quality police service possible. We strive to understand and to meet the needs of our citizens, and to improve the quality of their lives by impartially maintaining order, innovatively solving problems, actively preventing criminal acts, and by aggressively apprehending criminals in a manner which is consistent with the law and is reflective of shared community values.
Highly successful organizations owe their achievements to a sound set of beliefs and values, from which policies and actions are derived. These values are an integral part of an organization's daily operation. The Waltham Police Department subscribes to a set of governing values which clearly states the department's beliefs as an agency.
- We are committed to respecting individual rights, human dignity, and the values of all members of the community and of the department.
- We are a proactive, problem solving agency that strives to serve its citizens with compassion and empathy.
- We are committed to providing the highest quality of professional law enforcement service, with the goal of enhancing the quality of life within our community.
- We recognize the diligence and hard work of our employees, and take pride and satisfaction in a job well done. Recognizing that human resources are our most valuable asset, we will constantly strive to provide career development for all of our employees which will enhance their professional growth and job satisfaction.
- We are committed to ensuring that all our actions reflect the utmost integrity and honesty; even the hint or appearance of impropriety must be avoided by all members.
- Annual Report 2015 WPD
- Auxiliary Police
- Blank Motor Vehicle Crash Form
- Crime Mapping
- E-911 FAQ's
- Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness Tips
- Fight Crime. Submit a Tip.
- Firearms Licensing Information
- Forms & Applications
- Identification Theft Information
- No Solicitation
- On Line Crash Reports
- On-Line Reporting
- PAL Game Schedules Winter 2017
- Permits Issued - Procedure
- Police Blotter & Arrest Log
- Professional Standards and Internal Affairs
- Public Records Access Officer
- Sex Offender Registration
- Terrorism / Homeland Security
- Traffic Commission Reports
- Traffic Corner (info & city traffic laws)
- Traffic Safety Links
- Victim Witness Assistance Link
- WPD Social Media (NEXTDOOR added)
- Waltham Wanted