The Waltham Police Department posts all motor vehicle crash reports on line free of charge.
Crash reports will be posted for 60 days. If you do not see your report or the 60 days has past please call or fax your request to the Waltham Police Community Services/Records Division. You may also obtain a report by coming to the Waltham Police Department headquarters located at 155 Lexington St Waltham MA 02452. Phone:781-314-3580 or fax 781-314-3590 Monday-Friday 7:30-3:30 (closed on legal holidays and weekends) or email your request to:
Click the link below to obtain your free on-line Crash report (all other reports can only be obtained by contacting or coming to the Waltham Police Records Division at the above address.
Crash reports are located by Crash number, date, time, or Street.
- Annual Report 2015 WPD
- Auxiliary Police
- Blank Motor Vehicle Crash Form
- Crime Mapping
- E-911 FAQ's
- Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness Tips
- Fight Crime. Submit a Tip.
- Firearms Licensing Information
- Forms & Applications
- Identification Theft Information
- No Solicitation
- On Line Crash Reports
- On-Line Reporting
- PAL Game Schedules Winter 2017
- Permits Issued - Procedure
- Police Blotter & Arrest Log
- Police Reports and Public Records
- Professional Standards and Internal Affairs
- Sex Offender Registration
- Terrorism / Homeland Security
- Traffic Commission Reports
- Traffic Corner (info & city traffic laws)
- Traffic Safety Links
- Victim Witness Assistance Link
- WPD Social Media (NEXTDOOR added)
- Waltham Wanted