How do I find out about upcoming bids?
Waltham advertises all bids in the Waltham News Tribune. In addition, public works and public building projects estimated to cost over $25,000 are advertised in the Central Register and goods and services procurements estimated to cost over $100,000 are advertised in the Goods & Services Bulletin. Both the Register and the Bulletin are published by the Secretary of State and are available for viewing at the Purchasing Department and the Waltham Public Library.
- 685 Lexington St. LEASE (North Branch Library) 2013
- ADA Consultant
- Beaver St. Culvert Replacement
- City Bids-Business Opportunities
- Collection and Disposal of Materials including Leaves, Grass, etc. 2014
- Education Consultant to Evaluate 6 Elementary Schools and 2 Middle Schools and other Option
- Flood Mitigation, Chester Brook at Kennedy School
- Lease of 92 Felton Street
- Parks Maintenance
- Purchasing Bids
- Replacement of Commercial Water Meters & Fixed Network AMR Installation
- SSO Mitigation, Area 1314
- Thermoplastic Street Markings, Main Street and Beaver Street