How do I find out about upcoming bids?
Waltham advertises all bids in the Waltham News Tribune. In addition, public works and public building projects estimated to cost over $25,000 are advertised in the Central Register and goods and services procurements estimated to cost over $100,000 are advertised in the Goods & Services Bulletin. Both the Register and the Bulletin are published by the Secretary of State and are available for viewing at the Purchasing Department and the Waltham Public Library.
- 2015-2016 Cooperative Bid for Furnishing Paper Goods and Supplies
- ADA Consultant
- City Bids-Business Opportunities
- Construction and Installation of an External Fire Escape Egress
- Cross Connection Testing and Surveying, 2016
- Cross walk Light at Falzone Park
- IDDE Construction Repairs-Excavation Work, 2015
- Leak Detection, City-Wide, 3 yr.
- Lease of 92 Felton Street
- Paine Estate Roof Preservation, DESIGN Final
- Parking Violation Processing and Collection System
- Parks Maintenance 2016
- Parks Maintenance
- Patio Room Construction at the Nahum Hardy Elderly Residences, 2016
- Pavement Management
- Purchasing Bids
- RESURFACING OF BITUMINOUS ROADWAYS & SIDEWALKS REPAIRS
- Sale of Condominiums at Banks Square, 948 Main Street
- Service Bid for Patio Construction at 51 Lake Street, Nahum Hardy Elderly Housing Residences
- Thermoplastic Street Markings 2015
- Water Main Improvements, Water Loop, Christopher Rd to Melody Ln