What bid laws does Waltham follow?
Waltham is subject to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30B for the procurement of goods and services, MGL Chapter 30 for public works projects and Chapter 149 for public building projects.
- 2015-2016 Cooperative Bid for Furnishing Paper Goods and Supplies
- ADA Consultant
- City Bids-Business Opportunities
- Construction and Installation of an External Fire Escape Egress
- Cross Connection Testing and Surveying, 2016
- Cross walk Light at Falzone Park
- Fernald Survey Project, 2016
- IDDE Construction Repairs-Excavation Work, 2015
- Leak Detection, City-Wide, 3 yr.
- Lease of 92 Felton Street
- Paine Estate Roof Preservation, DESIGN Final
- Parking Violation Processing and Collection System
- Parks Maintenance 2016
- Parks Maintenance
- Patio Room Construction at the Nahum Hardy Elderly Residences, 2016
- Pavement Management
- Purchasing Bids
- RESURFACING OF BITUMINOUS ROADWAYS & SIDEWALKS REPAIRS
- Service Bid for Patio Construction at 51 Lake Street, Nahum Hardy Elderly Housing Residences
- Sewer Manhole Rehabilitation
- Thermoplastic Street Markings 2015
- Water Main Improvements, Water Loop, Christopher Rd to Melody Ln