What bid laws does Waltham follow?
Waltham is subject to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30B for the procurement of goods and services, MGL Chapter 30 for public works projects and Chapter 149 for public building projects.
- 685 Lexington St. LEASE (North Branch Library) 2013
- ADA Consultant
- City Bids-Business Opportunities
- Education Consultant to Evaluate 6 Elementary Schools and 2 Middle Schools and other Option
- Flood Mitigation, Chester Brook at Kennedy School
- Lease of 92 Felton Street
- Parks Maintenance
- Purchasing Bids
- Replacement of Commercial Water Meters & Fixed Network AMR Installation
- SSO Mitigation, Area 1314
- Thermoplastic Street Markings, Main Street and Beaver Street