Licenses and Inspections

-A A +A


The Health Department licenses and inspects the following food establishments:

  • All restaurants: every 3 months, or upon a complaint
  • Mobile food operations
  • Bakeries
  • Temporary food set-ups
  • Food stores

The following require licenses and are subject to inspection:

  • Caterers' permits
  • Day Camps
  • Food Service permits
  • Funeral Directors
  • Mobile Food permits
  • Retail Food permits
  • Sandblasting permits
  • Septic System permits
  • Swimming Pool permits
  • Tanning Facilities
  • Tobacco permit
  • Transportation of Garbage
  • Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program (MRVP)