WCPA-2 Community Housing Funding Application
This is the WCPA-2 application to complete when applying for Community Preservation Act (CPA) funding from the Community Preservation Committee (CPC). This application is required for a Housing project, or a Housing project that also has any of Historic, Open Space and Recreation projects combined.
The form is in Portable Document Format (PDF). Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program to view, fill out the form, save, and print it.
- CPC Applications
- CPC FY16 Meeting Schedule
- Community Preservation Plan 2/11/2014
- Notice of Open Period for Application
- Ordinance # 30452: Creating the Community Preservation Committee
- Ordinance #31535: Amending the Community Preservation Committee Size
- WCPA-1 Historic, Open Space and Recreation Funding Application
- WCPA-2 Community Housing Funding Application
- Wetland Study of the Fernald Center