How to recycle electronics & appliances
HOW TO RECYCLE ELECTRONICS & APPLIANCES IN WALTHAM:
EZ Disposal will pick up your TV & Computer monitors BY APPOINTMENT ONLY on your regularly scheduled pick-up day. Pick ups must be scheduled 24 hours ahead of your pick up day. To schedule a pick up, please call EZ Disposal at 781-233-2211. You can leave a message if necessary. Please make note that the driver does not assist with transport of items to the curb. Items should be placed curbside by 7am. TV & Computer moniters must be recycled because they are hazardous. For all other items, you can go to "Best Buy", as they collect most electronics at no charge. Visit http://bit.ly/BestBuyRecycle, for more info. Electronics that cannot be recycled can be thrown in the trash.
EZ Disposal will also pick-up major appliances for recycling. This includes things such as washers, dryers, metal cabinets, refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioners. Call EZ Disposal at 781-233-2211 to schedule a pick-up. Make note that you must call & schedule your pick-up by 3:30pm the day before. Please remove all doors from refrigerators & freezers, and leave the items upright at your curb by 7am. When you purchase a new appliance, ask the company if they can pick up your old one when they deliver the new one.
- 2017-2018 Recycling, Trash, Hazardous Products, & Yard Waste Brochure
- Where can I get a Recycling Bin?
- Recycling & Trash Pick-up Schedule
- How to recycle electronics & appliances
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Construction Waste Brochure
- How to Compost
- How to Purchase a Compost Bin at Discount Price
- Idling Reduction
- Waltham Energy Action Committee
- Waltham Recycling Newsletters
- 10 Ways to Conserve Water
- DISPOSAL INDEX - Recycling & Trash
- Yard Waste Schedule