The census is conducted annually in the City of Waltham as required by State Law M.G.L. Chapter 51, Section 4. By completing the annual census it helps us to better serve you by reviewing trends that are taking place in the City.
Additionally by completing the annual census you will remain an active voter for the address you are registered to vote. This allows for ease of voting on Election Days!
The census will be mailed to you during the months of January and February. You may mail the form or drop it off to the office or the white box behind City Hall.
- Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Business Certificates
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Census Information
- City Council's Homepage
- Council Meetings on Streaming Video
- Dog License Application
- Employees Conflict of Interest Info
- Extended Retail Hours Application
- Lodging House Application
- New Fuel Storage Application
- Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
- Procedure for Applying for a Class 1, 2, or 3 License
- Secondhand Dealers & Workers Comp Insurance Applications
- State Ethics Testing Instructions
- State Representation