Where is my water meter and how is it read?
You meter is in the basement or utility closet at the water main shut off. There is a small black touch pad on the outside of your house, which is wired to the water meter in your basement or storage area. The meter readers plug their equipment onto the touch pad to obtain a reading from you actual reading..This information is stored and at the end of the route down loaded into the computer at the Water Department.
- 2013 Rate Change
- Applications & Forms
- Drinking Water - Quality Brochure
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
- MWRA Valve Work
- Map of MWRA Work
- Non-Sewer Meter Regulations
- Pay Water & Sewer Bills Online
- Sewer Projects
- Water & Sewer Rates
- Water Distribution System Activity
- Water and Sewer Policies
- Water and Sewer Survey