> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Personnel Department is responsible for serving Human Resource functions such as implementing policies and procedures, hiring, compensation and benefits for employees in the community. This department is required to comply with Federal and State Labor Laws in ensuring fair labor practices.
We hope to create a community that ensures a diverse and fair workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Boards & Commissions Application
- City Policies and Practices
- Civil Service Registration - Labor Service positions
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Application
- General Information
- Holiday Schedule
- Intern-Temporary, Part-time
- Job Opportunities
- Payroll Information
- Retirement Benefits
- Volunteer Application
- Workers' Compensation
- English at Large to hold a Volunteer Open House at the Waltham Public Library on September 14th
- State health officials announce 1st human case of West Nile Virus in Massachusetts
- Interested in buying your 1st home in Waltham? Register for WATCH CDC's 1st Time Home Buyer Course in September!
- Save the Date - 7th Annual Waltham Neighborhoods Fall Festival will be held on September 10th!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick-Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, and sat nights!