> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Personnel Department is responsible for serving Human Resource functions such as implementing policies and procedures, hiring, compensation and benefits for employees in the community. This department is required to comply with Federal and State Labor Laws in ensuring fair labor practices.
We hope to create a community that ensures a diverse and fair workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Boards & Commissions Application
- City Policies and Practices
- Civil Service Registration - Labor Service positions
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Application
- General Information
- Holiday Schedule
- Job Opportunities
- Payroll Information
- Retirement Benefits
- Volunteer Application
- Workers' Compensation
- "The Moving Wall" Vietnam Veterans Memorial is coming to Waltham in August & volunteers are needed! Click for info:
- Summer Concert at Prospect Hill Park Announced for Mon, 7/11!
- Waltham Day Vendor Applications
- Waltham Fourth of July Celebration Details Announced!
- 3rd Annual MacArthur Golf Outing Fundraiser Announced!