> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Personnel Department is responsible for serving Human Resource functions such as implementing policies and procedures, hiring, compensation and benefits for employees in the community. This department is required to comply with Federal and State Labor Laws in ensuring fair labor practices.
We hope to create a community that ensures a diverse and fair workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Boards & Commissions Application
- City Policies and Practices
- Civil Service Registration - Labor Service positions
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Application
- General Information
- Holiday Schedule
- Job Opportunities
- Payroll Information
- Retirement Benefits
- Volunteer Application
- Workers' Compensation
- Due to the weather forecast, Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley will not be running this weekend
- Public Notice from WFD regarding hydrant snow removal & safety pertaining to snow removal from roof areas.
- Save the Date - Waltham's first annual Styrofoam Collection Day will be held April 30th!
- Emergency Shelter at 92 FELTON ST will be OPEN Friday Night (2/05) - Sunday Night (2/07), 8pm - 8am!
- Traffic lights at South & Highland Streets will be turned on and fully functioning as of this Thursday, 2/04!