> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Personnel Department is responsible for serving Human Resource functions such as implementing policies and procedures, hiring, compensation and benefits for employees in the community. This department is required to comply with Federal and State Labor Laws in ensuring fair labor practices.
We hope to create a community that ensures a diverse and fair workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Boards & Commissions Application
- City Policies and Practices
- Civil Service Registration - Labor Service positions
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Application
- General Information
- Holiday Schedule
- Job Opportunities
- Payroll Information
- Retirement Benefits
- Volunteer Application
- Workers' Compensation
- Early Voting is currently ongoing in Waltham! Click for details:
- Upcoming Public Meetings Regarding Waltham High School Building Project
- All MA tolls will go cashless & electronic tolling will begin this Friday, 10/28!
- A Waltham Senior Housing Info Session will be held on Thurs, 10/27 at the Waltham Public Library. Click for details:
- Waltham Clerks Office received Gold Medal Award for their efforts in bringing Early Voting to Waltham this year!