> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Personnel Department is responsible for serving Human Resource functions such as implementing policies and procedures, hiring, compensation and benefits for employees in the community. This department is required to comply with Federal and State Labor Laws in ensuring fair labor practices.
We hope to create a community that ensures a diverse and fair workforce in the community.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Auxiliary/Cadet Application
- Boards & Commissions Application
- City Policies and Practices
- Civil Service Registration - Labor Service positions
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Application - PDF
- General Information
- Holiday Schedule
- Job Opportunities
- Payroll Information
- Retirement Benefits
- Volunteer Application
- Workers' Compensation
- The City of Waltham Fourth of July Celebration (Includes 2 Events this year!)
- "Concerts on the Common" Series Begins July 7th!
- Waltham Mosquito Spraying starts WEDNESDAY, 6/17 - Click for Details
- Downtown Sidewalk Update
- Mayor supports local businesses & citizens with free “Tick Tock Trolley”, serving portions of Downtown