Waltham Community Electricity is an electricity supply program organized by the City of Waltham to provide residents and businesses with new, City-vetted options for electricity supply. Eversource continues to deliver your electricity, repair power outages and maintain the electricity grid; they also send you one bill for the electricity you used.
- Learn how the program works;
- See different electricity products;
- Easily enroll in any of the four WCE options or leave (opt-out) the program;
- Read the aggregation plan;
- See the benefits of supporting renewable energy generation;
- Contact Direct Energy about Waltham CEA at (866) 968-8065
Notices about the program:
Please keep in mind that future savings cannot be guaranteed because Eversource Basic Service rates change every six months for residential and commercial customers and every three months for industrial customers.
Newly eligible customers will receive a Customer Notification letter package detailing the program and ways to leave the program (opt out); those who choose not to opt out will be automatically enrolled.
Customers who have chosen a third-party supplier will not receive an opt-out package and will not be automatically enrolled. They can voluntarily join the program but they may be subject to penalties or early termination fees from the third-party supplier if they switch to the electricity program during the term of their contract with their chosen supplier.