Who Do I Contact For...

 Need/Issue Who to contact? Number
 Live Wires Down Police / Fire





 Flooding or Road Blocked


 Police / Fire 911

 Snow Plowing Issues / Ice Control / Pot Holes /

 Missed trash & recycling pick-up



 (781) 314-3855


 Power Outage

 Eversource or National Grid

**Do not call 911 to report

a power outage**

 Eversource (NSTAR)
 General Power Outage 1-800-592-2000

 National Grid
 General Power Outage 1-800-867-5222
 Customers with life sustaining equipment 1-800-642-4272

 Internet, Phone, TV Outage Comcast, Verizon, RCN

 General Service Outage 1-800-934-6489

 General Service Outage 1-800-837-4966

 General Service Outage 1-800-RING-RCN 


Reporting an illegally parked car / Recovering a Towed Vehicle


 Police (781) 314-3600
Report a missing petAnimal Control


(781) 314-3596


Street lights outWires Dept.


(781) 314-3175


Street sign missing/damagedTraffic Engineering

(781) 314-3400


Resource assistance for elderly residentsCouncil on Aging


(781) 314-3499


Report a nuisance propertyBuilding Dept.


(781) 314-3275


Info on Birth Certificates/Marriage Licenses/Death Certificates/Dog Licenses


City Clerks Office


(781) 314-3120


Questions about the tax rate (Commercial/residential)


Assessor's Office(781) 314-3200


Questions about excise tax/property tax assessment


Assessor's Office(781) 314-3200


Census/Voter Registration/Election Info


Clerk's Office(781) 314-3120


How to apply for a Building Permit


Building Dept.


(781) 314-3275

Burial Info at Mt. Feake & Grove Hill Cemetery

Cemetery Dept.


(781) 314-3495



Contact your City Councillor

City CouncilCouncil e-mail addresses

For more options, click HERE to access City's Phone Directory
Or Click
HERE to access additional Community Links