With the purchase of a ticket you'll be able to sample a variety of Phantom Gourmet's favorite restaurants and food, ranging from pizza, seafood, sausages, ice cream, and more!
Here are a few things to make note of:
- This is a 21+ event. No minors, infants, or pets will be allowed. ID's will be checked upon entering, as well as at vendor stands.
- Moody Street (Start of bridge by Carter Street - Maple/High Street) will be open to pedestrian traffic only on Saturday, September 25th, beginning at 6am and ending at 4pm.
- No on street parking will be available on Moody Street in the festival zone and parking restrictions will go into effect Friday and ending at 7pm Saturday evening. Keep an eye out for "no parking" signs. Any vehicles parked in the posted no parking zones will be towed.
- Limited free parking will be available at Fifth Ave, Citypoint, where a shuttle bus will provide transportation to and from the event from 10am-5pm. Municipal parking lots are also available for use.
- A bicycle valet will be available for all to use at nearby McKenna Playground off of Elm Street.
- Moody Street restaurants and businesses will still be open to all residents and customers by foot in the designated walking lanes.
- See a map outline of the festival here: https://bit.ly/foodfestmap
- Waltham Farmer's Market will also be ongoing from 9:30am-2pm in the Embassy Parking Lot: https://walthamfarmersmarket.org/ (please use Pine & Elm St for entering & exiting)
- There will be several precautions taken, including temperature checks upon entering, and several sanitation stations. Phantom Gourmet will be sending an email out to all ticket holders prior to the event with what to expect. It is recommended you continue to remain vigilant against the spread of COVID-19 and follow recommendations from Mass gov & CDC.
For more info and to purchase tickets, visit: https://www.phantomgourmetfoodfestival.com/