Where can I get a copy of a ZBA case?

-A A +A

Certified copies of Zoning Board of Appeals’ Decisions can only be obtained through the City Clerks office.  All records for the ZBA are maintained in the Law Department, located on the second floor of the Arthur Clark Government Center, 119 School Street.  Copies of these records can be obtained from the ZBA office for a small fee.