Who Do I Contact for Water or Sewer Issues that are Non-Bill Related, including Emergencies?
Rusty Water, Low Pressure, Water Leaks, No Water, Sewer Stoppages or Overflows, Any Emergencies:
Contact: Water & Sewer Department
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (781) 314-3855
Monday through Friday, After 3 p.m. (781) 893-3700
Holidays and Weekends (781) 893-3700
Department Personnel will be dispatched to investigate and manage the issue.
If you happen to be doing laundry when the water has turned rusty or brown, the Water & Sewer Department has a product for laundry rust removal. Do not put clothes in the dryer!
- Abatement Request
- Applications & Forms
- Cedar, Oak, Plympton & Willard Streets-Replacement of Water Mains/Services
- Construction Inspections
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
- MWRA Annual Consumer Confidence Report 2013
- New Water Metering Program
- Non-Sewer Meter Regulations
- Pay Water & Sewer Bills Online
- Pet Waste Disposal
- Sewer Projects
- Water & Sewer Rates - 2014
- Water Distribution System Activity
- Water and Sewer Billing Policies
- Water and Sewer Community Survey