How do I obtain a Hydrant Flow/Fire Flow Test?
In order to schedule a Fire Flow Test, please contact the Water-Sewer Department at (781) 314-3810 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Also, you may contact the Superintendent of the Water-Sewer Division, Gerard Shaughnessy, at (781) 314-3836.
The fee for a Hydrant Flow/Fire Flow test is $400. Please note that a cancellation fee of $200 will be assessed in the event a scheduled test is cancelled by the customer with less than 24 hour notice.
- Abatement Request
- Applications & Forms
- Cedar, Oak, Plympton & Willard Streets-Replacement of Water Mains/Services
- Construction Inspections
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
- MWRA Annual Consumer Confidence Report 2013
- New Water Metering Program
- Non-Sewer Meter Regulations
- Pay Water & Sewer Bills Online
- Pet Waste Disposal
- Sewer Projects
- Water & Sewer Rates - 2015
- Water Conservation Tips
- Water Distribution System Activity
- Water and Sewer Billing Policies
- Water and Sewer Community Survey