Recycle More with 32 Gallon Recycling Barrels
Residents may now purchase, from private retailers, 32 gallon barrels for their curbside recyclables. Residents must clearly mark their barrels "Recycling Only". Stickers are available at the Recycling Department at no charge. The recycling truck will not pick up recycling containers larger than 32 gallons or that weigh more than 50lbs.
Recycling Bins (18 gallon) can be picked up at the Waltham Recycling Department, 165 Lexington St. The first recycling bin is free. You can also purchase extra recycling bins for $6 each. The office is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
New residents receive their first bin free!
Click on the bin or consult the yard waste calendar to learn how to prepare your recycling
- 2015 Hazardous Waste Brochure
- 2015-2016 Recycing, Trash, and Yard Waste Information
- Construction Waste Brochure
- Fall 2015 Waltham Recycling Newsletter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Idling Reduction
- Recycling & Trash Disposal Index
- Spring 2015 Waltham Recycling Newsletter
- Trash Pickup Schedule
- Waltham Energy Action Committee