How can I get rid of my television or computer?
Recycle TV & Computers: EZ Disposal & Recycling will pick up your TV or computer monitor curbside on your regular scheduled trash day. The pick up must be scheduled and called in by 3:30pm the day before. Please call EZ Disposal & Recycling 781-233-2211. Leave message, if necessary. Driver does not assist with transport of item to curb. Items should be placed curbside by 7am.
Please report any abandoned computer's or TV's to EZ Disposal & Recycling with address for pick up.
- 2016-2017 Recycling, Trash, Hazardous Products, & Yard Waste Brochure
- 2016-2017 Reciclaje, Basura, Productos Peligrosos, y Desechos de Jardín Guía para residentes
- Construction Waste Brochure
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Idling Reduction
- Spring 2016 Recycling Newsletter
- Waltham Energy Action Committee
- Waltham Recycling Newsletters
- 10 Ways to Conserve Water During MA Drought
- DISPOSAL INDEX - Recycling & Trash
- How to Compost
- How to Purchase a Compost Bin at Discount Price
- How to recycle electronics & appliances
- Recycling & Trash Pick-up Schedule
- Yard Waste Schedule