How can I find out what color bin I should use?
When you come in to pick up a bin at 165 Lexington St, we will determine which color bin you should have. The color of your recycling bin is an indicator of when your yard waste will be picked up. The yard waste pick-up is every other week depending on the color of your bin. The inside page of the Waltham Recycling Brochure has a yard waste calendar. For residents with blue bins, the yard waste pick-up weeks are shaded in blue. For residents with gray bins, the yard waste pick up weeks are not shaded. The Calendar serves as your guide for the yard waste pick-up schedule.
- 2015 Hazardous Waste Brochure
- 2015-2016 Recycing, Trash, and Yard Waste Information
- Construction Waste Brochure
- Fall 2015 Waltham Recycling Newsletter
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Idling Reduction
- Recycling & Trash Disposal Index
- Spring 2015 Waltham Recycling Newsletter
- Trash Pickup Schedule
- Waltham Energy Action Committee