Do I need to use a bin purchased from your office?
Residents may purchase 32 gallon recycling barrels from the Waltham Recycling Department; bins are no longer being distributed. If you buy your own bin, the Dept has free Recycling Only labels that you should attach. The City will be going to large Recycling Wheeled Carts in spring, 2017. The carts will be delivered to each household at no charge. More information will be coming.
- 2017-2018 Recycling, Trash, Hazardous Products, & Yard Waste Brochure
- Where can I get a Recycling Bin?
- Recycling & Trash Pick-up Schedule
- How to recycle electronics & appliances
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Construction Waste Brochure
- How to Compost
- How to Purchase a Compost Bin at Discount Price
- Idling Reduction
- Waltham Energy Action Committee
- Waltham Recycling Newsletters
- 10 Ways to Conserve Water
- DISPOSAL INDEX - Recycling & Trash
- Yard Waste Schedule