E-Mail On-Line Reporting
The Public can file reports on-line using their e-mail system. Please identify the report template you wish to file below. The template will identify fields necessary to file a report, there will also be an example report to follow if needed. Click on "e-mail the webmaster" to open up your e-mail and write your report. The webmaster will take this information and convert it to our current report format and then send back to your e-mail a police report incident number within 24 hours (72 weekends).
You may only file an on-line e-mail report if :
There is no suspect -
If you suspect anyone police should respond to investigate or talk with individuals you suspect.
There is no evidentiary value-
If you have a tape from a phone call, finger prints from stolen item area or item dropped by suspect police should respond.
Types of template-
Harassing Phone Calls
- Auxiliary Police
- Blank Motor Vehicle Crash Form
- Crime Mapping
- E-911 FAQ's
- Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness Tips
- Fight Crime. Submit a Tip.
- Filed Motor Vehicle Crash Forms
- Firearms Licensing Information
- Forms & Applications
- Identification Theft Information
- No Solicitation
- On-Line Reporting
- Permits Issued - Procedure
- Police Blotter & Arrest Log
- Professional Standards and Internal Affairs
- Sex Offender Registration
- Terrorism / Homeland Security
- Traffic Commission Reports
- Traffic Corner (info & city traffic laws)
- Traffic Safety Links
- Victim Witness Assistance Link
- WPD Social Media (NEXTDOOR added)
- Waltham Wanted