Are you looking for a great job with mother’s hours?
Would you like to work with great people in a fun environment?
If you like children, enjoy cooking, are comfortable with a computer and like a fast pace, consider being a substitute Cafeteria Worker for the School Department.
Substitutes work as needed from 1-5 days per week for approximately 3 hours per day. The schedule will vary anytime between 8:30 A.M. – 2:00 P.M depending on the location. The hourly rate is $ 10.87 per hour.
High School diploma
Must be able to communicate effectively with staff
Access to reliable transportation
Ability to work independently
Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
A clear CORI (Criminal Record) report
If you are interested, please go to the City of Waltham Personnel Department to sign up for the Substitute Cafeteria Worker List.
The Personnel Department is located at 119 School Street, Waltham, MA 02451.
Monday – Friday 8:30 A.M – 4:30 P.M. Phone: 781-314-3355
- Auxiliary/Cadet Application
- Boards & Commissions Application
- City Policies and Practices
- Civil Service Registration - Labor Service positions
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Application - PDF
- General Information
- Holiday Schedule
- Job Opportunities
- Library: Teen Specialist Librarian II
- Miniature Golf Attendant(s)
- Miniature Golf Supervisor(s)
- Payroll Information
- Retirement Benefits
- Various Health Insurance Benefits
- Volunteer Application
- Workers' Compensation
Arthur J. Clark Government Center
119 School StreetWaltham, MA 02451