I received a parking ticket that I don't agree with, how can I dispute it?

-A A +A

To appeal a ticket you must fill out a parking appeal form which you can pick up at the Treasurer’s office or on their website.  The form can be forwarded back to the Treasurer’s office included with the ticket and supporting documentation for review within 21 days of receiving the ticket.