> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Human Resources Department manages all City personnel-related matters such as recruitment and hiring, implementing policies and procedures, compensation and benefits for employees in the community. This department is required to comply with Federal and State Labor Laws in ensuring fair labor practices.
We hope to create a community that ensures a diverse and fair workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Please feel free to browse our webpage for further information on our services or use the staff contact listing below to contact a member of our department.
- Boards & Commissions Application
- City Policies and Practices
- Civil Service Registration - Labor Service positions
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Application
- General Information
- Holiday Schedule
- Job Opportunities
- Payroll Information
- Retirement Benefits
- Volunteer Application
- Workers' Compensation
- The Waltham School Building Committee meets tonight at 5:30pm. See the agenda here:
- There has been a recent increase in thefts from unlocked vehicles. Make sure to remove all valuables and lock up!
- Have you tried Waltham's Tick Tock Trolley yet? Free downtown parking lot loop on Thurs, Fri, & Sat nights!
- "Santa's Mailbox" will be set up on the Waltham Common for children to leave their letters to Santa during the holiday season! (Deadline = 12/18)
- Stonehurst is holding a Holiday Open House with the Waltham Public Library on December 10th! Click for details: