Consolidated Public Works
Disability Services Commission
- Where and when can I get a temporary Disability Parking Permit?
- How can I let public safety officials know that there is a person with disabilities at my residence?
- Where are the Handicap Parking spaces in Waltham?
- How do I get handicap parking in front of my house or business?
- What is done about people who violate Handicap Parking spaces?
- I want to know whether my property is eligible for small lot status. Can I get an opinion from the Law Department?
- Does the Law Department provide legal advice to residents?
- If I hit a pothole on a public way in Waltham, how do I file a claim?
- How can I obtain a copy of a city ordinance?
- How long does it take to receive a decision once a claim is filed?
Parking Meters Division
Treasurer / Collector Department
Waltham 9-1-1 Emergency Telecommunication Center
- I called for just an ambulance, but you asked me a lot of questions and still also sent the Fire department. Why?
- If I have a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone service, can I still call 9-1-1?
- Who receives my 9-1-1 call?
- My mother’s doctor told me to call her an ambulance to meet him at the hospital. Can I call 9-1-1?
- What if I call 9-1-1 by mistake?
Water & Sewer Division
Zoning Board of Appeals
- What is the required frontage for my house, Which zoning district is my property in, What uses are allowed in that zoning district, etc...?
- Where and when are the ZBA meetings held?
- How long does it take once my application is filed?
- Where can I get a copy of a ZBA case?
- How do I file an application?