Water Distribution System Activity
WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM ACTIVITY .
- Banks School, 948 Main Street, Utility work being done on the Russell Street side by J.J. O'Brien & Sons of Waltham, MA. Work is substantially complete.
- Water & Sewer System Repair Work - Ongoing work throughout the City at various locations with the work being performed by the Engineering/Water & Sewer Department.
- Friday - 11-21-14 - Water Repair - #95 High Street
- 2014 NPDES Report
- Applications & Forms
- Cedar, Oak, Plympton & Willard Streets-Replacement of Water Mains/Services
- Cedarwood SSO Mitigation Project
- Construction Inspections
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination (IDDE) Program
- New Water Metering Program
- Pet Waste Disposal
- Sewer Projects
- Stormwater Brochure
- Stormwater Business Brochure
- Stormwater Program
- Sump Pump Amnesty Program
- Water & Sewer
- Water Distribution System Activity
City Engineer's Office
119 School StreetWaltham, MA 02451-4596
(781) 314-3830 (Permitting & Infiltration & Inflow)