Water Distribution System Activity
WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM ACTIVITY
- Water Construction - Smith Street at Hersum Way and Wingate Road, final paving in Spring 2014. Contractor is Gravity Construction, Walpole, MA. Contact Person - Stephen Casazza, City Engineer - 781-314-3830.
- Banks School, 948 Main Street, Utility work being done on the Russell Street side by J.J. O'Brien & Sons of Waltham, MA. Work to be completed by December 6, 2013.
- Water & Sewer System Repair Work - Ongoing work throughout the City at various locations with the work being performed by the Engineering/Water & Sewer Department.
- Week of November 18, 2013 - Water service work on Trapelo Road between Smith Street and the Rt. 128 bridge - expect delays.
- Thursday - 12-05-13 - Sewer Repair - Rich Street @ Railroad Tracks
- Applications & Forms
- Building Inspections Notice - IDDE Program
- Construction Inspections
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination (IDDE) Program
- MWRA Annual Consumer Confidence Report
- MWRA Work
- Map of MWRA Work
- NPDES Report 2013
- Pet Waste Disposal
- Sewer Projects
- Stormwater Brochure
- Stormwater Business Brochure
- Stormwater Program
- Sump Pump Amnesty Program
- Water & Sewer
- Water Distribution System Activity
- Water Quality Public Notice
City Engineer's Office
119 School StreetWaltham, MA 02451-4596
(781) 314-3830 (Permitting & Infiltration & Inflow)