Water Distribution System Activity
WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM ACTIVITY .
- Banks School, 948 Main Street, Utility work being done on the Russell Street side by J.J. O'Brien & Sons of Waltham, MA. Work is substantially complete.
- Water & Sewer System Repair Work - Ongoing work throughout the City at various locations with the work being performed by the Engineering/Water & Sewer Department.
- Water service work on Trapelo Road between Smith Street and the Rt. 128 bridge - complete with final paving in the Spring 2014.
- Tuesday - 08-26-14 - Water Repair - Ash Street at Lowell Street
- 2014 NPDES Report
- Applications & Forms
- Construction Inspections
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination (IDDE) Program
- MWRA Annual Consumer Confidence Report
- New Water Metering Program
- Old South Street - Water System Construction
- Pet Waste Disposal
- Replacement of Water Mains/Services
- Sewer Projects
- South Street Valve Replacement
- Stormwater Brochure
- Stormwater Business Brochure
- Stormwater Program
- Sump Pump Amnesty Program
- Waltham Fire Department Hydrant Inspection Program
- Water & Sewer
- Water Distribution System Activity
City Engineer's Office
119 School StreetWaltham, MA 02451-4596
(781) 314-3830 (Permitting & Infiltration & Inflow)