- Lexington Street from Pond Street to School Street & School Street from Lexington Street to Exchange Street - Below ground investigation of existing utilities in December 2013/January 2014. Design in January/February 2014. Bid and construction in the Spring of 2014.
- Sump Pump Amnesty Program - Ongoing with construction by Gravity Construction in December 2013 - April 2014.
- Sanitary Sewer Overflow Mitigation Project in Cedarwood - Design in the Winter 2014.
- Friday - 10-17-14 - Sewer Repair - #30 Valley View Road
- 2014 NPDES Report
- Applications & Forms
- Cedar, Oak, Plympton & Willard Streets-Replacement of Water Mains/Services
- Cedarwood SSO Mitigation Project
- Construction Inspections
- F.O.G. - Fats, Oils and Greases
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination (IDDE) Program
- New Water Metering Program
- Pet Waste Disposal
- Sewer Projects
- Stormwater Brochure
- Stormwater Business Brochure
- Stormwater Program
- Sump Pump Amnesty Program
- Waltham Fire Department Hydrant Inspection Program
- Water & Sewer
- Water Distribution System Activity
City Engineer's Office
119 School StreetWaltham, MA 02451-4596
(781) 314-3830 (Permitting & Infiltration & Inflow)