I need a curb cut to widen my driveway. What do I do?

Write a letter to the Consolidated Public Works Office, 167Lexington Street, Waltham, MA 02451 requesting a curb cut and include the location and a plan by a professional engineer or land surveyor showing where you wish the curbing to be removed. This must meet the approval of the Zoning Ordinances and also the Engineering Department. If approved, you will receive a letter within a week or two.