I need a curb cut to widen my driveway. What do I do?
Write a letter to the Consolidated Public Works Office, 167Lexington Street, Waltham, MA 02451 requesting a curb cut and include the location and a plan by a professional engineer or land surveyor showing where you wish the curbing to be removed. This must meet the approval of the Zoning Ordinances and also the Engineering Department. If approved, you will receive a letter within a week or two.
- Board of Survey and Planning
- CPW Curb Cut Regulations
- CPW Curb Cut application
- CPW Ongoing Projects
- CPW Street Opening Permit application
- CPW Street Permit Application
- CPW Trench application
- Cemetery Department
- Complete Request For City Services
- Public Vehicles
- Requirements to be placed on the "Approved Contractors" list
- Requirements to be placed on the Approved Contractors List
- Sharps Disposal
- Street and Forestry