What is a Request for a Determination of Applicability (RDA)?
Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA)
This Application is for minor projects effecting a small portion of the Buffer Zones that will have no impact on the Wetland Resource Area. It is the simplest and least expensive permit application procedure, one most homeowners can fill out on their own. An RDA results in a Determination of Applicability.
- Conservation Filing Instructions
- Conservation Meeting Schedule - 2015
- Conservation Permit FAQ
- Land Use Policy for Storer Conservation Land
- Memo re: new plan requirements
- New Plan Requirements
- Notice of Intent Information
- Request for Determination of Applicability Information
- Site Visit Requests
- Wetland Brochure
- Wetlands Protection Act