What is a Request for a Determination of Applicability (RDA)?
Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA)
This Application is for minor projects effecting a small portion of the Buffer Zones that will have no impact on the Wetland Resource Area. It is the simplest and least expensive permit application procedure, one most homeowners can fill out on their own. An RDA results in a Determination of Applicability.
- 2013 Conservation Meeting Schedule
- Conservation Filing Deadlines
- Conservation Filing Instructions
- Conservation Wetland Forms
- Eight Interests of Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act
- Land Use Policy for Storer Conservation Lands
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Paine Estate Trail Map
- Plan Requirements
- The Wetland Protection Act
- Wetland Brochure