What information needs to be recorded at the Registry of Deeds for an Order of Conditions?
An Order of Conditions must be recorded at the Middlesex Registry of Deeds in Cambridge, or for registered land in the Land Court, no earlier than 10 business days after the issuance of the Order of Conditions by the Conservation Commission along with proof that no appeal of the Order of Conditions has been filed. The Registry fee for recording or registering shall be paid by the owner or applicant. Proof of recording this original Order of Conditions must be brought back to the Conservation Commission before the applicant may apply for a Building Permit or commence work on the site.
- Conservation Filing Instructions
- Conservation Meeting Schedule-2014-2015
- Conservation Permit FAQ
- Land Use Policy for Storer Conservation Land
- Memo re: new plan requirements
- New Plan Requirements
- Notice of Intent Information
- Request for Determination of Applicability Information
- Site Visit Requests
- Wetland Brochure
- Wetlands Protection Act