What are the requirements for Abutter Notification?
Applicants filing a Notice of Intent must notify all abutters (any landowner within 100 feet of the property line) by certified mail or Certificate of Mailing. The abutters list needs to be "certified" through the assessors office.
- 2013 Conservation Meeting Schedule
- Conservation Filing Deadlines
- Conservation Filing Instructions
- Conservation Wetland Forms
- Eight Interests of Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act
- Land Use Policy for Storer Conservation Lands
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Notice of Intent Information
- Paine Estate Trail Map
- Plan Requirements
- The Wetland Protection Act
- Wetland Brochure