> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Auditor, as the City’s chief financial office, provides overall financial planning, accounting and budgeting for the City. The City Auditor, as the financial advisor to the Mayor, City Council and all other City departments provides the information needed for the solution of the many daily and emergency problems of municipal finance administration. The City Auditor is responsible for the processing and the management of the payroll and accounts payable systems, including approvals of all bills/payrolls and contracts. The City Auditor is responsible for the administration of the City’s capital planning and related debt management, including serving as the City’s chief contact with bond rating agencies. The City Auditor administers the activities of the employees’ medical insurance program and several other employee benefit programs. The City Auditor is the liaison with the City’s independent financial auditor. The City Auditor serves as the City’s principal negotiator for collective bargaining with the City’s nine collective bargaining organizations. The City Auditor reports to the Mayor and has the overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, directing and coordinating departmental operations. The City Auditor serves as the Clerk of the Finance Committee and the Committee of the Whole.
For More Information, Click the Quick Links on the Left!
|Paul G. Centofanti||City Auditor||(781) 314-3222|
|Virginia A. Bergin||Assistant City Auditor||(781) 314-3226|
|Laura Doane||Business Manager||(781) 314-3227|
|Andrew Malis||Accountant||(781) 314-3225|
|Kathy Iannetta||Administrative Assistant||(781) 314-3219|
|Lisa Leger||Principal Office Assistant||(781) 314-3224|
- Waltham Housing Voucher Lottery Announcement! Up to 50 housing vouchers will be available to qualified Waltham applicants for rental subsidy in Waltham - See details & how to apply here:
- A neighborhood meeting will be held on 1/30 for residents to give their ideas/feedback on the Senior Center parking lots & land
- Last call for Christmas Trees!
- Reminder - A Blast permit was issued at 250 Second Ave. Blasting began 1/06 & is expected to take about 3 weeks to complete. Details:
- The Waltham Cultural Council announced the award of 40 grants totaling $27,825 for cultural programs in Waltham! See the press release here: