> View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
The City Auditor, as the City’s chief financial office, provides overall financial planning, accounting and budgeting for the City. The City Auditor, as the financial advisor to the Mayor, City Council and all other City departments provides the information needed for the solution of the many daily and emergency problems of municipal finance administration. The City Auditor is responsible for the processing and the management of the payroll and accounts payable systems, including approvals of all bills/payrolls and contracts. The City Auditor is responsible for the administration of the City’s capital planning and related debt management, including serving as the City’s chief contact with bond rating agencies. The City Auditor administers the activities of the employees’ medical insurance program and several other employee benefit programs. The City Auditor is the liaison with the City’s independent financial auditor. The City Auditor serves as the City’s principal negotiator for collective bargaining with the City’s nine collective bargaining organizations. The City Auditor reports to the Mayor and has the overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, directing and coordinating departmental operations. The City Auditor serves as the Clerk of the Finance Committee and the Committee of the Whole.
For More Information, Click the Quick Links on the Left!
|Paul G. Centofanti||City Auditor||(781) 314-3222|
|Virginia A. Bergin||Assistant City Auditor||(781) 314-3226|
|Laura Doane||Business Manager||(781) 314-3227|
|Andrew Malis||Accountant||(781) 314-3225|
|Kathy Iannetta||Administrative Assistant||(781) 314-3219|
|Lisa Leger||Principal Office Assistant||(781) 314-3224|
- HEADS UP - Crews will be paving School St, Lyman St, Warwick Ave, & Gilman Rd THIS SATURDAY, 8/27
- English at Large to hold a Volunteer Open House at the Waltham Public Library on September 14th
- State health officials announce 1st human case of West Nile Virus in Massachusetts
- Interested in buying your 1st home in Waltham? Register for WATCH CDC's 1st Time Home Buyer Course in September!
- Save the Date - 7th Annual Waltham Neighborhoods Fall Festival will be held on September 10th!